Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Lowers OK to sell in WA after July 1 - FBI extension coming

Sporting Systems

Reactions
GREAT NEWS FLASH - “other” firearms being given 1 year extension for background checks at the dealer level. So the lowers can be delivered without crazy waiting periods. Now, we’ll take this fight to the state legislature to be sure they don’t screw it up. We are still going to keep our #F1639 lower sale going, with the intent to sell 6000 lowers in 6 months. Great effort by several parties, including the state Senate Republican Caucus, thank you for making calls Senator Lynda Wilson and the Second Amendment Foundation legal team for driving this home! We saved $$$ for the continued fight on against 1639.

Alexx1401

Reactions
Let's hope McConnell tells Murray and Can'tvotewell exactly what to go do with themselves and each other and gets those judicial suppositories emplaced soon, and then we get a chance to replace those retired-on-the-bench senile old fools...
It would help a LOT if we could get gun owners in WA state to stop helping send them both back to the Senate every 6 years.

Reactions
Let's be clear: ANY gun owner who votes for ANY statewide/Federal office Dem is like a chicken embracing Colonel Sanders and his pluck-and-fry plan. There are still a few that can be reasoned with, but they're all at the local level, and as soon as they move up the ladder the Party demands they turn or be destroyed, just like Gillibrand's neck-snapping 180.

GREAT NEWS FLASH - “other” firearms being given 1 year extension for background checks at the dealer level. So the lowers can be delivered without crazy waiting periods. Now, we’ll take this fight to the state legislature to be sure they don’t screw it up. We are still going to keep our #F1639 lower sale going, with the intent to sell 6000 lowers in 6 months. Great effort by several parties, including the state Senate Republican Caucus, thank you for making calls Senator Lynda Wilson and the Second Amendment Foundation legal team for driving this home! We saved $$$ for the continued fight on against 1639.

So does this now mean that you can sell a lower to an Oregonian? Or is that still a no-no?

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online