JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Semi auto rimfire rifles are not subject to HB1240, unless they are under 30" overall or an "AR15 in all forms" or"AK47 in all forms" on the banned by name list.

Last Edited:
Semi auto rimfire rifles are not subject to HB1240, unless they are an "AR15 in all forms" or"AK47 in all forms" on the banned by name list.
I didnt see that in the pages of atrocities! It was a pps50 .22lr. I guess maybe because it has a scary barrel shroud? Either way, I don't NEED it, and it was an impulse buy, so I'm not really upset. If I can't find one at a later date, I'm sure it would be much cheaper.

my 10 day wait for a ak47 would've been on April 26. Gun all paid for and background check cleared. The gun store is still not giving out the gun, apr 25 was when the law passed. Showed them the video of the debate as well from apr 8

my 10 day wait for a ak47 would've been on April 26. Gun all paid for and background check cleared. The gun store is still not giving out the gun, apr 25 was when the law passed.
Per Washington Gun Law site advice...
Ask your FFL to hold your rifle for a few weeks. If/when there's an injunction they can complete the transfer to you.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews