JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's quick and easy whether you're doing it legally or illegally.
One could easily argue that criminals have it easier. I'm quite sure they don't have to contend with the BGC backlog delays we experience from time to time due to panic buying.

If P2P is implemented... adding at least 30 days on top of any potential BGC delays... the criminals will definitely have easier access than the law abiding.:D

One could easily argue that criminals have it easier. I'm quite sure they don't have to contend with the BGC backlog delays we experience from time to time due to panic buying.

If P2P is implemented... adding at least 30 days on top of any potential BGC delays... the criminals will definitely have easier access than the law abiding.:D
Easier access. Harsher consequences.

Who am I kidding… criminals have all the rights/protections.

This case is a prime example why the whole questionnaire on the 4473 form is dumb, idiotic or just pointless.

"Oh but it's a felony to lie on the form..."

Yeah somebody buying a gun to commit a crime doesn't give two turds about lying on this form. Gonna kill someone, rob a bank or other high felony and the deterrence is another felony for lying on a form?👍🤣

Get a fake ID or steal someone's identity and the fear of being charged for lying on the form is gonna stop you? Doubtful

The only people that this felony is an actual threat to is someone who never intended to make a mistake on the form, ie a law abiding citizen with no intention of committing a crime.

The 4473 should just be your name, address and perhaps your citizenship status. Then let then run your name. The rest is just a pipe dream.

That explains everything. Just one of those "common sense" things right?
More like….. I'm ok with a convicted rapist, pedophile, or convicted killer not being able to go into a gun store and walk out with a gun.

They'll get one one way or another. But I'd rather it not be that EASY for them. One door closed.

Id rather see them with a bullet in their head. But America is soft.

Last Edited:
Laws cannot control every facet of mankind, Cane and Able comes to mind. Evil lives in the mind of every man/woman on earth, it's just how they suppress that evil.
People aren't naturally good. They are naturally evil. Ever since mankind decided they knew "best."

Last Edited:
People aren't naturally good. They are naturally evil. Ever since mankind decided they knew "best."
Thats-Just-Your-Opinion.gif

I mean. . . ONE of them has to be our last breath, and I don't know how we could get "there" if we weren't taking a breath, unless we just keep breathing forever o_O
Guess it's all about what you believe or who you believe in and how all of this comes to an end.

And I'll leave it at that.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top