JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Psychological exam? Most psychologists are indoctrinated liberal arts majors. Like putting the fox in charge of the henhouse.

I've known a few psychologists'/psychiatrists' kids and it's amazing how screwed up they can be. Also an unusually high number of trans kids whose parents are mental health workers, social workers, etc. People so woke that they haven't a clue about anything.
So, groomers have infiltrated that and the education industry…. awesome.

Yup. Charles Whitman used a Remington 700.

Some people have even flown planes into buildings.

There are always people who will take advantage of a free society to do harm. But we have to stay the course if we want to remain as free men. The alternative is a police state.
Truth. TBH, the "best" option to inflict mass carnage would be a pair of big bore pistols with binary triggers and extended magazines loaded with FMJ to ensure overpenetration. I think the majority of school shooters pick the AR because they have been wooed by the mythology the antis have bestowed upon the platform. While it's true that the rifle has some long-range advantages, being able to spray and pray big bullets at close range from two weapons simultaneously would appear to be the most lethal option. The folly of the antis w/r/t "assault rifles" would be amusing were it not so infuriating. While I do not doubt their intentions, I doubt their intellect and their ability to think rationally about the cause of random mass violence. That their conclusion is "guns" is the amusing bit. That they think the solution is taking mine is the infuriating part. Add to this their pathological fear of inanimate objects and it's impossible to even take these clowns seriously. Their fear - combined with a heavy dose of wishful thinking - is what keeps most public schools the softest of soft targets. If you are a would-be school shooter, this is your welcome mat...

R (1).jpg

Lots of folks asking why people are doing this/root causes etc. This video has a possible explanation. It looks at the taxi driver movie and the root causes that he says are the same for the mass shooters of today. I do think COVID isolation has fueled a lot of this. Whether it's poeple acting crazy on airplanes or freaking out on neighbors or tresspassers, things are different post-covid imo.

skip to 8:41 for discussion on root causes (seems like modern society is trying to say any of those traditional purposes like building and protecting family and building community are bad (I.e. "toxic masculinity") and should be eliminated, which only makes the problem of lack of purpose, connection, lack of family, having traditions, etc worse which leads to lashing out in a violent way). Seems like the woke folks all they want to do is burn society down (just like the character in taxi driver).

There is also a short summary at 19:12

Last Edited:
The antis think AR-15s are bazookas and hunting rifles are BB guns. There's a reason you only need a few rounds to hunt. 300 Win or 30-06 don't need a lot of hits. Shotgun rounds are devastating at close range. Gun grabbers really created the market for "assault weapons" then cry about it. Every anti measure regardless of state, drives AR-15 sales to new records.
Cary Elwes Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

The antis think AR-15s are bazookas and hunting rifles are BB guns. There's a reason you only need a few rounds to hunt. 300 Win or 30-06 don't need a lot of hits. Shotgun rounds are devastating at close range. Gun grabbers really created the market for "assault weapons" then cry about it. Every anti measure regardless of state, drives AR-15 sales to new records.
Cary Elwes Disney Plus GIF by Disney+
Very true. And the banning of AR-15s from 94-2004 made a huge pent up demand causing tremendous growth afterwards.

Saw this chart of all gun sales. Spike before ban and growth after ban shown. Can't find an ar-15 specific chart unfortunately.

1D1A0200-C4BD-4F8E-87BD-82866109C6BC.jpeg

Last Edited:
Very true. And the banning of AR-15s from 94-2004 made a huge pent up demand causing tremendous growth afterwards.

Saw this chart of all gun sales. Spike before ban and growth after ban shown. Can't find an ar-15 specific chart unfortunately.

View attachment 1409170
I question the AR-15 market during the ban. Admittedly, I was in California. A few had SKS surplus. A lot of shotguns. I was in the Air National Guard with several cops in the unit. One guy was the classic, survivalist who "may" have had an AR (not talking to those outside of his circle). I never saw a privately own AR while living in Califoria. Lots of handuns. Plus, that was during the time of people Going Postal. Shootings were a big thing where I lived. As I said before, one Sgt from my unit was at the LAPD depot shooting, unhurt. And another friend was in a takeover bank robbery where the gard was executed.

It's not only media driven, but largely media driven, in my opinion. So many hate the AR15 but have no real personal knowlege of what it really even looks like. The general public are like the virgin in high school that goes along with every ridiculous sex conversation because they don't want to look stupid. Yes, I hate the AR-15 too! Regardless of, if an Ar-15 is used or not. If one is in the shooters 3 gun ARSENAL it is made the focus of attention. The shooter buys one, never any details of how or where the city dweller tests or sights in anything. because they probably don't know anything about that.

I often wonder the number of ARs that were purchased almost purely in fear of a threatened ban. I put together my first bullet button CA special back around 2009. Prior to that I was happy w a Mini 14 and a Kel Tec ARish pistol, but the ban fear sent me down a path of get-one-while-you-can purchasing. Heck just got a couple more semis for the same reason. Both were purchases I may never have gotten around to.

If you guess that maybe a 10 million people like me have done the same over the last 14 years, and that .00001 of those rifles get into the hands of criminal/psycho scumbags (for any number of possible reasons) that's 100 potential AR mass shootings waiting to happen.

Besides Hollywood and video games, I would say that ban threats are the number one driver of the AR craze, and the massive AR industry. Hell they've gotten so common that you can build a decent one of almost every flavor in a couple years, even on a budget. At best, ARs were a fringe/luxury interest for most 2A folk back in the day. Now they are seen as dang near mandatory. Thanks, Dems.

So apparently, the new tactic for anti-gunner leftists is to buy a gun and murder people to prove how easy it is to buy a gun and murder people. These people are slime. Where is the TN tranny "manifesto"? Funny how that one was disappeared, I guess this one fits the narrative better.

Motive for massacre: Louisville bank shooter Connor Sturgeon wrote chilling 13-page manifesto laying out his THREE reasons for killing spree: To prove how easy it is to buy a gun, highlight America's mental health crisis...and kill himself

Louisville shooter Connor Sturgeon reportedly detailed reasons for rampage in manifesto
Meet Mr. and Mrs. Slime

Shooting people to further gun control.
Defund police to further gun control.
Set the criminals free to further gun control.
Ignore the Constitution to further gun control.

A pattern has emerged.

But America is so bad, hateful and racist, none of these privileged people who could literally live anywhere else in the world, will leave.

Is the point, comfort, everything being at your fingertips, stability and all is worth killing yourself (and others) for, than living in Canada, UK, Japan or any gun repressive country? Facing reality is a bastard.

"On April 10 2023, Connor Sturgeon (25) gunned down several people at the Old National Bank. 5 were killed.The shooter wrote in his notebook that he targeted "upper class white people" and wanted the attack to spur gun control.This was far-left terrorism."

View attachment 1768583
Not surprising. If registered democrat voters and their kids quit, shooting others, these national media spectacles would be almost non-existent.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top