JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thoughts and prayers for those who lost loved ones as well as those who are dealing with injuries. Sorry to see this happening again, kudos to the Louisville Metro PD for their quick action and neutralizing the threat.

These events don't do our side any good whatsoever. And the gun rather the the operator will continue to be blamed…

These events don't do our side any good whatsoever. And the gun rather the the operator will continue to be blamed…
Yes, another tragedy. Another fruit loop exacting some sort of vengeance on his co-workers, and according to the media he live streamed it. Prayers to those impacted. I don't get it..., just don't get it. And yes, likely the gun will be the root cause per the opposition.

Last night I sent communication to both of my representatives here in OR regarding the anti-gun legislation we currently face. Anymore it's just a drill communicating concerns to my lawmakers, and I'm guessing those in power will use this latest to further their cause of disarming the law abiding folks.

I did hear back from one this morning. Good words but effectively ... nothing.

Yes, another tragedy. Another fruit loop exacting some sort of vengeance on his co-workers, and according to the media he live streamed it. Prayers to those impacted. I don't get it..., just don't get it. And yes, likely the gun will be the root cause per the opposition.

Last night I sent communication to both of my representatives here in OR regarding the anti-gun legislation we currently face. Anymore it's just a drill communicating concerns to my lawmakers, and I'm guessing those in power will use this latest to further their cause of disarming the law abiding folks.

I did hear back from one this morning. Good words but effectively ... nothing.
I doubt they will ever admit it but I would bet this kook was on some kind of pharmaceuticals for a long time before he blew. Of course it will be the fault of the gun though not the mind altering meds he was given for years.

I truly wish these shootings would just stop.
Sure seems like they ramp up at perfectly politically optimal times.. despite a few members here disagreeing with that statistic.

I doubt they will ever admit it but I would bet this kook was on some kind of pharmaceuticals for a long time before he blew. Of course it will be the fault of the gun though not the mind altering meds he was given for years.
Yeah, the "authorities" still won't release the toxicology report (long since available) on the Uvalde shooter, nor will they release the manifesto (found the day of the shooting) of the Nashville shooter -- and the media is not even questioning this. Why??

While there may not be a conspiracy -- there IS an agenda.

Every time these events happen, I buy a receiver, or a barrel/BCG combo. Maybe paranoia? It's almost pavlovian at this point to buy what I know they don't want me to have

I truly wish these shootings would just stop.
Sure seems like they ramp up at perfectly politically optimal times.. despite a few members here disagreeing with that statistic.
mmmmm.... m k u l t r a anyone?
notice the states they're perpetrating (the loony murder fools) these events in lately. Constitutional carry states, Tennessee has SBR freedom law. That Tennessee chick had a braced pistol.. etc.. there is no such thing as coincidence, but you all know that.
I know smiley pronoun dude in Louisville had a rifle and sniffy couldn't wait 2 hours before stuttering out some new non sense. I wonder .
I just wonder how the msm is going to spin this one after making the murder chick in Tennessee the victim after killing 3 children and 3 adults .

Yeah, the "authorities" still won't release the toxicology report (long since available) on the Uvalde shooter, nor will they release the manifesto (found the day of the shooting) of the Nashville shooter -- and the media is not even questioning this. Why??

While there may not be a conspiracy -- there IS an agenda.
The "why" is obvious, and since IDGAF (anymore) about peoples' "feels" I'll say it….. the murderer was a "highly virtuous" transbian who was, "living their truth" with their imaginary penis and doesn't fit the narrative of the conservative white patriarchal cis-males being the top threat to our "democracy" which is ONLY eclipsed by "climate change" (which is caused by the cis patriarchy anyway).

AND the authorities are pussified and cow to a very small (and very vocal) fringe of obsessed (once) human maniacs.

THAT'S why. o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top