JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Damn, man. How'd you miss all the serial killers in the past century? Most were moderately successful, sociable, killers. Some are still getting fan mail from wonky girls to this day.

Just sayin.
I was speaking on the shooters. Not the "Night Stalker" or types of loonies. Though I get that the water tower predates 1984.

I was speaking on the shooters. Not the "Night Stalker" or types of loonies. Though I get that the water tower predates 1984.
The Parkland kid was getting topless pictures in the mail. His lawyer couldn't believe it. Of course that was after the murders, not before.

Think about that for a minute and tell me people are not effed up.

Killer was highly educated, does that mean he was a school shooter that made it through school before he decided to murder those around him?

A lot of info out on the killer today, he was one sick individual.

The response from my representative's office was effectively that they ( why is it always third person plural) was to promote legislation to include banking establishments and community colleges (already included) as "Gun Free Zones" .

Could I have that in writing? please?

The Parkland kid was getting topless pictures in the mail. His lawyer couldn't believe it. Of course that was after the murders, not before.

Think about that for a minute and tell me people are not effed up.
Too bad it wasn't before. A lot of lives could have been saved. Just to show, how stoopid these shootings are. People get wrapped up in misery, plan all kinds of murder ops instead of taking in a comedy show or just doing something for someone else.

Hey, even nwslopoke had a few dry spells in the 90s. Working construction and driving crappy cars. Never blamed anyone else (except, the man) or thought to hurt others. That's normal. But, I never isolated myself or brooded on how bad my life was. I thought, how good it was going to be. Also, I felt accountable to others. Friends and family to have some level of independence and success. I think that is lacking in a large part these days.

"Jill and I are praying for those killed and injured in the tragic shooting in Louisville, and for the survivors who will carry grief and trauma for the rest of their lives. We are grateful to the Louisville Metropolitan Police Department officers who quickly and courageously stepped into the line of fire to save others," Biden said.

It could have stopped there.

However, never let a crisis go to waste.

"How many more Americans must die before Republicans in Congress will act to protect our communities?" he added. "It's long past time that we require safe storage of firearms. Require background checks for all gun sales. Eliminate gun manufacturers' immunity from liability. We can and must do these things now."

This could have been...

How many more Americans must die before Congress will act to protect our communities?

Safe storage of firearms isn't the issue. Background checks already in place are not effective. Gun manufacturers' immunity from liability is no different than an auto manufacturers' immunity from liability where a reckless or drunken driver is involved.

It's long past time that we address the root cause of violence, the individual. It's long past time that we affirm the citizens right to keep and bear arms for self-defense and personal protection within and outside of their home.

The Supreme Court of the United States of America has ruled and yet is being ignored. The citizen's right to keep and bear arms in common use is being openly infringed upon. Criminalizing the lawful gun owning

We must put an end to the radical right and left politics of this nation clogging our legislatures and court system. We need to immediately concern ourselves with the survival of this nation and cease fighting among ourselves that others may set upon us. We can and must do these things now.

For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: "It might have been!"

I still believe greatness and nobler purpose still exist in America.

Last Edited:
Damn, man. How'd you miss all the serial killers in the past century? Most were moderately successful, sociable, killers. Some are still getting fan mail from wonky girls to this day.

Just sayin.

I've said it before to my liberal coworkers: okay so let's say you ban the AR15. What's the survivability of being shot with a 30-30? Probably about the same.

They want to live in a fantasy land where there are no guns at all and criminals like d-bag here wind up doing nothing because the barrier to entry on a car bomb is just too high.

I'll listen to arguments for disarmament only after the ATF has personally sent in agents to every dump of a locale in Chicago and Baltimore and personally collected every firearm being held in felonious possession.

I seriously wish the "do something" crowd would throw an actual, viable plan together that we could critique and move forward with. (I for one would like to see future "compromises" take suppressors and shortys off the NFA) but this whole "ban all the things" is about as dumb as some right leaning folks "ban all the things" w/ re: to books. Banning is not the answer.
...or $25 worth of gasoline, chains and padlocks.

Is it just me or were there way fewer of these events during the Orange Man Era, and we're getting a lot of them during the Age of Brandon?
Unfortunately they were happening then too. Shootings have been a part of US daily lives since the 80s when drug wars and gangs get to be included to the real numbers. Still, largely hand guns. Which will be the next target along with ammo.

The grabbers will never admit they're wrong or accept defeat. They hate guns until they need a good guy with one.

"Multiple concussions" just during his high school years? Possible TBI? (Traumatic brain injury)

None of the news I've seen yet addresses why the bank was firing him. Wonder if there's a link there.

This is from the VA pamphlet:

Most TBI injuries are considered mild, but even mild cases can involve serious long-term effects on areas such as thinking ability, memory, mood, and mental focus. Common symptoms may include:

• Headaches
  • Blurred vision
  • Hearing problems
  • Difficulty speaking
  • Dizziness
  • Changes in your sense of taste or smell
  • Difficulty concentrating or remembering things
  • Repeating yourself
  • Becoming easily angry or frustrated
Having worked with vets who've suffered TBIs, I have noticed the frequent anger displays, often triggered by minor incidents or remarks.

There seems to be plenty of evidence that TBIs are associated with psychiatric disorders.

But, since the guy made anti-gun statements on social media, with a history of bashing Trump and Republicans on social media, we shall probably never really know more about him. Just like the Nashville shooter, crickets from the MSM.

"Multiple concussions" just during his high school years? Possible TBI? (Traumatic brain injury)

None of the news I've seen yet addresses why the bank was firing him. Wonder if there's a link there.

This is from the VA pamphlet:

Most TBI injuries are considered mild, but even mild cases can involve serious long-term effects on areas such as thinking ability, memory, mood, and mental focus. Common symptoms may include:

• Headaches
  • Blurred vision
  • Hearing problems
  • Difficulty speaking
  • Dizziness
  • Changes in your sense of taste or smell
  • Difficulty concentrating or remembering things
  • Repeating yourself
  • Becoming easily angry or frustrated
Having worked with vets who've suffered TBIs, I have noticed the frequent anger displays, often triggered by minor incidents or remarks.

There seems to be plenty of evidence that TBIs are associated with psychiatric disorders.

But, since the guy made anti-gun statements on social media, with a history of bashing Trump and Republicans on social media, we shall probably never really know more about him. Just like the Nashville shooter, crickets from the MSM.
Media will use the concussion aspect when it comes to banning contact sports. It's part of their game plan.

I've said it before to my liberal coworkers: okay so let's say you ban the AR15. What's the survivability of being shot with a 30-30? Probably about the same.
I'll tell you what.... I would rather take 2 or 3 rounds of .223 over one single hit from a 30-30. Survivability isn't even in the same realm.

That's what get's me to chuckling. Some of the uninformed talking about an AR completely severing the human body or decapitating a person with a single shot.... no one hunts deer with them because a deer would literally explode into nothing.... utter lunacy but somehow completely bought into by so many just by tagging it an "assault weapon of war".

I have to agree with others though. If the left leaning wacko's would just stop murdering people all of this would come to a screeching halt.

If the police, DAs, politicians would just hold the criminals accountable and not go easy on them or go easy on killers in general... and if the media would just STFU about every politically useful shooting....
. :rolleyes:
That would probably stop a good half of the number of the mass incidents and probably more like 75% of other firearm related deaths, but half of these mass incidents don't seem to have a clear and criminally violent history. It's almost impossible to predict or to prevent them... however... what would shut most of them down before any childrens lives were taken wouldd be to enhance physical security, have human security on site and allow teachers that wish to exercise their 2A right to do so. I bet the number of school related incidents absolutely plummets into near nonexistance.

Being realistic though... evil wackos will always find a target. They are the least preventable and although they likely won't be our children anymore... malls, grocery stores churchs or other gathering place are still going to be hit. Ensuring it's not our defenseless children though is a massive step in the right direction, IMHO.

At least in those other places there are still odds that someone in the crowd will be carrying and may be able to put down the threat. The odds may not be "great", but it sure beats the odds over a gun free school zone.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top