JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Being realistic though... evil wackos will always find a target. They are the least preventable and although they likely won't be our children anymore... malls, grocery stores churchs or other gathering place are still going to be hit. Ensuring it's not our defenseless children though is a massive step in the right direction, IMHO.
The PC rules we live under don't help. On one side, I can't announce, Bob is acting like a weirdo. I'm taking the next few days off (which I have done). On the other hand, in the corporate world, you can't approach Bob and tell him, he's acting like a weirdo, to his face. Either ask him to knock it off or give him a hug.

1681256238133.png

Aloha, Mark

I assume someone already posted the bodycam footage? Both really exposed going in not using cover. But at least they weren't sitting back waiting for 374 more cops to arrive. Looks to me like Rifle cop couldn't see in due to reflection of glass but when inside shooter broke glass cop could see him and put him down immediately.

Feel bad for the cop that got shot in the head (wilt, who was behind bodycam cop). Only 10 days being a cop and on his 4th call. Sucks.
19B6C038-09E9-4348-A129-7FB99692CAC5.png
7060B820-9060-4743-9B0B-9CEE8DA87DB2.png

Last Edited:
We've always had mentally ill in our society. Today, they're teaching our youth in schools. I say, every teacher should take a psychological exam prior to getting a teaching certificate. Teachers are not counselors or therapists.

We've always had mentally ill in our society. Today, they're teaching our youth in schools. I say, every teacher should take a psychological exam prior to getting a teaching certificate. Teachers are not counselors or therapists.
Psychological exam? Most psychologists are indoctrinated liberal arts majors. Like putting the fox in charge of the henhouse.

Psychological exam? Most psychologists are indoctrinated liberal arts majors. Like putting the fox in charge of the henhouse.
I've known a few psychologists'/psychiatrists' kids and it's amazing how screwed up they can be. Also an unusually high number of trans kids whose parents are mental health workers, social workers, etc. People so woke that they haven't a clue about anything.

So apparently, the new tactic for anti-gunner leftists is to buy a gun and murder people to prove how easy it is to buy a gun and murder people. These people are slime. Where is the TN tranny "manifesto"? Funny how that one was disappeared, I guess this one fits the narrative better.

Motive for massacre: Louisville bank shooter Connor Sturgeon wrote chilling 13-page manifesto laying out his THREE reasons for killing spree: To prove how easy it is to buy a gun, highlight America's mental health crisis...and kill himself

Louisville shooter Connor Sturgeon reportedly detailed reasons for rampage in manifesto

Damn, man. How'd you miss all the serial killers in the past century? Most were moderately successful, sociable, killers. Some are still getting fan mail from wonky girls to this day.

Just sayin.

I've said it before to my liberal coworkers: okay so let's say you ban the AR15. What's the survivability of being shot with a 30-30? Probably about the same.

They want to live in a fantasy land where there are no guns at all and criminals like d-bag here wind up doing nothing because the barrier to entry on a car bomb is just too high.

I'll listen to arguments for disarmament only after the ATF has personally sent in agents to every dump of a locale in Chicago and Baltimore and personally collected every firearm being held in felonious possession.

I seriously wish the "do something" crowd would throw an actual, viable plan together that we could critique and move forward with. (I for one would like to see future "compromises" take suppressors and shortys off the NFA) but this whole "ban all the things" is about as dumb as some right leaning folks "ban all the things" w/ re: to books. Banning is not the answer.
That's sooooo weird, I seem to recall Tipper Gore (you know, the wife of, Al Gore… self-proclaimed inventor of the internet?) and the rest of her pearl clutching gaggle attempting to ban and censor music and video games…. and the current screams for censorship and cancel culture (in general) coming from leftist-marxists.

But, I agree that banning (except for grooming children) isn't the answer.

All that shows is the narrative and misplaced labeling of assault weapons has driven several of these events. Whether it was an AR15 or any other semiautomatic rifle or larger caliber pistol, the result don't really change. Not that I am happy about it, but unfortunately there are examples of people using handguns with dramatic devastation. If no one is preventing the shooter from shooting, the tool doesn't matter.

If this manifesto is accurate, the shooter slaughtered people for no reason (obviously). He proved nothing and is trying to be some kind of martyr. Actually he's the same non-hacker all these losers are. They can't even keep up with the people they don't respect and don't know how to handle it.

Not that I am happy about it, but unfortunately there are examples of people using handguns with dramatic devastation. If no one is preventing the shooter from shooting, the tool doesn't matter.
Yup. Charles Whitman used a Remington 700.

Some people have even flown planes into buildings.

There are always people who will take advantage of a free society to do harm. But we have to stay the course if we want to remain as free men. The alternative is a police state.

I truly wish these shootings would just stop.
Sure seems like they ramp up at perfectly politically optimal times.. despite a few members here disagreeing with that statistic.
What we are witnessing - in my view - is the result of a badly-broken hypernarcissist culture, amplified by social media, and potentially exacerbated by pharmaceuticals and poor nutrition. Then the abject ignorance of the useful idiots who crow from the rooftops "it's the guns!"

We have truly lost our way thanks to the entitlement mentality that now pervades our society, and the extreme acts of those who were not correctly parented thus not equipped to deal with the inevitable disappointments of adult life. YMMV.

All that shows is the narrative and misplaced labeling of assault weapons has driven several of these events. Whether it was an AR15 or any other semiautomatic rifle or larger caliber pistol, the result don't really change. Not that I am happy about it, but unfortunately there are examples of people using handguns with dramatic devastation. If no one is preventing the shooter from shooting, the tool doesn't matter.

If this manifesto is accurate, the shooter slaughtered people for no reason (obviously). He proved nothing and is trying to be some kind of martyr. Actually he's the same non-hacker all these losers are. They can't even keep up with the people they don't respect and don't know how to handle it.
And that thing that murdered up the school in Nashville used a 9mm Sub2K. But hey "ASSAULT RIFLE!!!" Don't confuse them with facts.

Last Edited:
Agreed. Question 1: "Do you like to masturbate to images of children?"

Answer: "Oh my god that's disgusting!"

"Sorry, we can't approve your application... but thanks for coming in today. We wish you the best of luck in your job search."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top