JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Arguments and discussions like the video can and do change minds but the media does not discuss or present gun rights positions. Our side is buried in youtube and social media channels, gun control is published frequently in mainstream media.
Heard today that very recently a black fella was shot by police. All the usual media outlet headlines cried racism and gun control "100 shots fired by police killing x for traffic violation!!" and only many paragraphs in was it divulged that he fired on police first.
It seems the second coming of george floyd kinda petered out but the screaming points are what stick.

Heard today that very recently a black fella was shot by police. All the usual media outlet headlines cried racism and gun control "100 shots fired by police killing x for traffic violation!!" and only many paragraphs in was it divulged that he fired on police first.
It seems the second coming of george floyd kinda petered out but the screaming points are what stick.
Yes, exactly... this is all we ever read/hear about from the media regarding gun control. Those articles usually toss in a clip about how many people die to "gun violence" each year for good indoctrination measure.

Nevermind the details, the guy was probably a prohibited person, out on bail for violent crimes, ...and shot first.

Arguments and discussions like the video can and do change minds but the media does not discuss or present gun rights positions. Our side is buried in youtube and social media channels, gun control is published frequently in mainstream media.
Her argument is strong one for the emotionally driven left audience for these reasons
  • She's an actual victim of a tyrannical government. This allows her to speak with authority Hogg can't deny.
  • Her anger and frustration is righteous and can't be ignored.
  • She does not patiently wait and instead goes for the throat
  • She treats Hogg like the virtue signalling child he is
  • She does not spout facts and numbers as this puts the left to sleep
  • She makes Hogg give the only answer he can and it's the one she wants in order to shame him (Left tactic that the CCP used extensively now turned on the Left here)
  • She shames him like the short sighted child he is using her mom voice.
Contrast this with the typical logic driven pro 2A argument. it only resonates with those already in that camp. She eviscerates Hogg in a way that makes entrenched gun control advocates question things in emotional terms.

I'd so hate to be her husband when she's in man killing mode.

Yes, exactly... this is all we ever read/hear about from the media regarding gun control. Those articles usually toss in a clip about how many people die to "gun violence" each year for good indoctrination measure.

Nevermind the details, the guy was probably a prohibited person, out on bail for violent crimes, ...and shot first.
This particular fella iirc had just been released no bail for having a fa glock etc. etc.

Yep, he fired 11 shots at LE, striking one officer once in the arm, according to what I read.

We have become blinded and complacent by our own success. The greatest champions for freedom and liberty are those that lived in and fled tyranny. The can easily see how the cancer of the left is killing the very reason they came here and know they must fight to keep their new country from becoming their old one.
So much THIS. THESE are the candidates we need to recruit for office.

Love how she cuts to the heart of the issue.

"Can you guarantee me that our government will never become tyrannical?"

That's the whole point of 2A - it's final hurdle in the system of checks and balances that makes up our form of government.

Love how she cuts to the heart of the issue.

"Can you guarantee me that our government will never become tyrannical?"

That's the whole point of 2A - it's final hurdle in the system of checks and balances that makes up our form of government.

It's the stated purpose of the amendment: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,"

It's to keep our free State secure.

From time to time....
I have asked those who are enamored of Communism ....
"If Communism was so great then....
Why did Communist countries have guards...walls...acres of wire...and miles of mines ...
All to keep people in their countries...?"

Usually ( not always ) ...
I get a response of being encouraged to enjoy carnal relations with myself... :eek: :D
Which , admittedly , can be a worthwhile reply at times....does nothing to answer my question.

In any event...
Hogg can have his opinion...and spout it off too....

However...
The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is in its ability to exercise...freedom of choice...
You can choose to own firearms or choose not to own them...
Just don't make that choice for others.
Andy

From time to time....
I have asked those who are enamored of Communism ....
"If Communism was so great then....
Why did Communist countries have guards...walls...acres of wire...and miles of mines ...
All to keep people in their countries...?"

Usually ( not always ) ...
I get a response of being encouraged to enjoy carnal relations with myself... :eek: :D
Which , admittedly , can be a worthwhile reply at times....does nothing to answer my question.

In any event...
Hogg can have his opinion...and spout it off too....

However...
The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is in its ability to exercise...freedom of choice...
You can choose to own firearms or choose not to own them...
Just don't make that choice for others.
Andy
Very well said my friend! :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR