JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is what burglars will see pointed at them at my place :cool:
Ruger GP100 357 a.JPG

Depends on how I feel...

G17 is my CC and within reach.

1911 is in a quick access safe

92fs and 870 police is in an unlocked (at night) safe

I have more knives then guns but the Esee 6 is my favorite.

IMG_1617.JPG IMG_0789.JPG IMG_2618.JPG IMG_1935.JPG IMG_3584.PNG

Then there is also an AR and soon to be AK on hand in the open safe.

Depends on how I feel...

G17 is my CC and within reach.

1911 is in a quick access safe

92fs and 870 police is in an unlocked (at night) safe

I have more knives then guns but the Esee 6 is my favorite.

View attachment 590414 View attachment 590415 View attachment 590416 View attachment 590417 View attachment 590418

Then there is also an AR and soon to be AK on hand in the open safe.

I have more knives now than guns compared to what I used to own and shoot.

Nice knife!

I need to visit the knife section more here too.

Cate

Got a knife, too. Grandpa made one for each of his 5 nephews before they went off to war. Don't know what happened to the others. Made from an old rock-saw blade, I believe.

knife.jpg

I sleep nekkid..."
Yup, don't know which will impress the orc more - my magnificent armament or my Stan Lee superhero physique.

A gentleman I knew back in the early Pleistocene was big on his Viking heritage. He didn't really like guns and the only one he had was one of those cast pot metal cheapie revolvers with birdshot for dealing with rattlesnakes on his property. His next to the bed weapon was an axe. :eek:
I have a tomahawk in Cond. 1 (paper slicing sharp) but don't really don't consider it to be in the pantheon of First Responder Tools. Also, a 'hawk doesn't lend well to EDC. :D

I'll play, 50ae and my 3 Rottweilers even have night sights. We have dad, mom, and son. You gotta have the 50ae because you never know if the dobad is hiding behind the neighbors refrigerator?

20190527_125137.jpg 20180507_105952.jpg

Last Edited:
I'll play, 50ae and my 3 Rottweilers even have night sights. We have dad, mom, and son. You gotta have the 50ae because you never know if the dobad is hiding behind the neighbors refrigerator?

View attachment 590609 View attachment 590610

Dogs see better when light get dimmer than humans but the can't see pitch black either. But dogs have better hearing and sense of smell too. Dogs have poorer vision than humans but see a lot wider than humans so humans need to turn their heads.

Why Dogs See Better In The Dark - Wag!

Interesting, with the shotgun choices. That be some loud indoor DB. Of course any firearm indoors is
loud. I dumped my so called riot gun just due to the fact the noise would be disorienting for even me.

I have several levels of defense before it reaches me including but not limited as many have said. Dog,
and improvised applications. If needed the pic below.( yes the barrel is of legal length)
Or the P229
DSC_0182.JPG

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews