JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nothing special. Mossberg 500 with a hogue stock (happened to be my very first firearm, too and with easily the most rounds fired) and a stock G45. They're simple, they work and I trust them

KIMG0450.JPG

I was being polled to be a juror and was asked if I own any guns, I said yes, then I was asked how many? 18 I replied. Next question was how many are for home defense? I said all of them. I figured that would get me excused but no, I got a seat.

I was being polled to be a juror and was asked if I own any guns, I said yes, then I was asked how many? 18 I replied. Next question was how many are for home defense? I said all of them. I figured that would get me excused but no, I got a seat.
You should have said they were for a possible civil war 2.0 and I'm sure you would have been excused :D

CZ 455 Lux - Discontinued 2018 - CZ-USA

CZ 455 Lux bolt action rifle in 22lr. I ALWAYS keep a box of ammunition on hand in the bedroom. I put some loose ammunition in the same small cup that I used back east when my late husband was alive. I rotate this ammunition when I shoot at the range. I have extra magazines for this rifle too.

Whatever gun that I formerly owned/used and use now always had/has ammunition on hand close to me in the bedroom.

Bedroom: I have a 3 Made in New York, classic, sweet Ka-Bar military knives close to me in my Stickley chest. Fixed blade only.

Bedroom: And several Made in Idaho, Buck knives. Fixed blade only.

Bedroom: And a Estwing axe and 2 Sog matching Tomahawks.

One drawer is filled with my own personal knives.

Another drawer has the axe and 2 tomahawks.

I have some other matching Estwing axes but they are not in the Stickley chest.

I am pretty good in handling the fixed blade knives, axes and tomahawks even though I have arthritis and will be 69 years old this summer!

I specifically hand picked every single knife that I used in the past (My former folding knives given to my MT husband.) and what I use now in FIXED BLADE only knives. I picked them all out shy of a few knives that my late husband gave me as a young bride, Nam era.

I have a few other FB knives from Finland, Norway and Sweden.

The German and English folding knives were gifted.

Cate

Last Edited:

They asked you how MANY guns that you owned?! Wow.

Cate

1944 Tula M44 within reach of the bed. Because entering a CQB situation w/o a bayonet is just crazy. I load my stripper clips special for home defense and theres a nursery rhyme for it
"The first three rounds are set to stun, the last two rounds = "What have I done!?'"

...You just gotta make sure not to load them upside down.

IMG_2154.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA