JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
592C4248-C6B3-4E47-956B-860454E95F1B.jpeg Home and range 10mm...It has range and a donkey punch

Oh we all know my first love is black powder...and good old carbon steel for a knife...
But I actually do own some of them modern cartridge guns... They are fun to own and shoot...even if they will never catch on...:D
Andy

Kind of surprised you are not using that new fangled Government cartridge in 45 caliber ... the original one with the heavier black powder charge, not the pitiful carbine load.

Has anyone here ever actually defended themselves with a bladed weapon?

Home invasion a few blocks over from where I last lived ( Yakima . Go figure ) just 2-3 years ago. Home invaders go in looking for someone who owed them money. Both home invaders were armed with knives. Both were carried out dead having been stabbed several times by the homes occupants. Don't know what sort of ninja antics they had going on in there but there were 3 individuals in the home who had non life threatening knife wounds as well.

"Andy, I would figure you would have some sort of large caliber BP beastie and a big ole' bar killin' knife. You getting all modern on us old friend?"

Well, I can see how a Le Mat would be formidable HD piece.

"Andy, I would figure you would have some sort of large caliber BP beastie and a big ole' bar killin' knife. You getting all modern on us old friend?"

Well, I can see how a Le Mat would be formidable HD piece.
LeMat pistols are cool but...
Very fragile and complicated ...
I'd rather have a short barreled percussion shotgun or a Colt '51 Navy , Colt '60 Army or Dragoon if I were to defend hearth and home with a Black Powder beastie...
Andy

LeMat pistols are cool but...
Very fragile and complicated ...
I'd rather have a short barreled percussion shotgun or a Colt '51 Navy , Colt '60 Army or Dragoon if I were to defend hearth and home with a Black Powder beastie...
Andy
Dragoon.
Did you watch that demolition ranch video?
I told you about.
That Dragoon sold for over a million dollars.

Andy the man with 1000 stories.
He reminds me of the guy sitting around a group of men telling tall tales, and fish stories.
Sitting back, quietly, knowing smile.

Thinking, If y'all only knew. I've been there, done all that times 10.

God Bless you man, and all the men like you.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top