JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You have to share your comments! :p

Wish I could remember the enlightened response I have them. Basically, I said if they chose to not sell guns, that's their perogative. Hiring lobbiest scrum to strip away the second amendment is an attack on all law abiding gun owners, anti-American, and I take it personally. I will never walk through their doors again and may they go the way of 'Joes' when they forgot their base....

It was something like that anyways... I went back to the site to copy it, but it was gone. :(

Maybe they remove posts they don't like? If so, they are going,to be busy for awhile.

Given their employee knowledge of kayaks, the world may be a safer place if Dick's stops selling all guns as well. It's been many years since I checked out Dick's and went away thinking 'they don't know what they want to be.'

<broken link removed>

Dick's... named appropriately. I spent about $140 on free weights and a bar at Big 5 today that Dick's did not get. Big 5 has a nice gun counter too.

IMG_20180510_150422.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top