JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is exactly what the progressives want. A generation of kids so frightened at even the sight of a gun it makes them have to run to find a safe space.

"A video made by one of the students, Makynna Fivecoats, 17, captures Lucas, the students and a parent chaperone, Alison Case, discussing gun laws and school shootings. A few minutes into the discussion, Lucas flashed his gun to the teenagers by lifting his blazer.

"I'm carrying right now," Lucas told the group.

Speaking to TheStatehouseFile.com after the incident, the students said Lucas' action made them feel unsafe and unprotected.

"My heart sank to my stomach," Fivecoats said. "I genuinely felt very unsafe in that moment. And I really just wanted the conversation to kind of end after that."

"It kind of, almost, felt like a threat to me," Fivecoats continued. "I want to say that's not how he meant it, but when you show someone that you have a gun on you, there's no way really other to mean (anything) besides a threat."

A short time later, Lucas became frustrated when another student, Alana Trissel, 17, began saying her worries about gun violence were distracting her from worrying about normal teenager things..."
Very true. Kids are largely taught what to fear by parents or other authority figures like teachers. If the messages they get from birth onwards are "guns are bad" etc that's literally all they have to go on.

This is exactly what the progressives want. A generation of kids so frightened at even the sight of a gun it makes them have to run to find a safe space.

"A video made by one of the students, Makynna Fivecoats, 17, captures Lucas, the students and a parent chaperone, Alison Case, discussing gun laws and school shootings. A few minutes into the discussion, Lucas flashed his gun to the teenagers by lifting his blazer.

Speaking to TheStatehouseFile.com after the incident, the students said Lucas' action made them feel unsafe and unprotected.

"My heart sank to my stomach," Fivecoats said. "I genuinely felt very unsafe in that moment. And I really just wanted the conversation to kind of end after that."

"It kind of, almost, felt like a threat to me," Fivecoats continued. "I want to say that's not how he meant it, but when you show someone that you have a gun on you, there's no way really other to mean (anything) besides a threat."

A short time later, Lucas became frustrated when another student, Alana Trissel, 17, began saying her worries about gun violence were distracting her from worrying about normal teenager things..."
Sounds like someone needs a quiet space, coloring books and crayons…

AmeriKa is in real trouble when you consider this is the future generation to lead this country…

If someone handed me the Demon Core, or a fused hand grenade, I would probably be pretty upset. There are a small class of inanimate objects that are inherently dangerous simply by existing. It is very rational to treat these objects with extreme trepidation, and to avoid being around them at all costs.

The problem is that people have been conditioned to take this very natural fear response and apply it to situations where there is no danger at all. It has become irrational, and what is worse is people have been taught that they can use this irrational fear to control the behavior of others, as if all of society must conform to their irrationality least they be emotionally damaged by said fear.

Further leaning into my prior statement, I have noticed that public schools have become invested in this kind of conditioning, teaching kids various kinds of irrational fears in order to drive future society in a way favorable to those running the schools. This irrational fear of guns (inert objects that are inherently safe unless being wielded by dangerous individuals) is just one small part of that. You can find dozens, perhaps even hundreds more examples, depending on how granular you want to divide things up. No matter how you slice it that kind of conditioning is child abuse, and it has become systemic to the institution.
Demon Core sheman core…. try putting a turd in my hands, and I'll make you redefine, "upset"!

Heres a video of the talk he had. I dont know this politician, but watching the first few minutes he was trying to have a rationale conversation on the subject and it was like he was hitting an emotional brick wall.

Note: video is on someones private google drive so no idea how long it will stay up.

Heres a video of the talk he had. I dont know this politician, but watching the first few minutes he was trying to have a rationale conversation on the subject and it was like he was hitting an emotional brick wall.

Note: video is on someones private google drive so no idea how long it will stay up.
Just click on top right 3 dots and choose "make a copy" to put on ur google drive (if desired).

1000002397.jpg

Arguing against the insane's Religious beliefs is a fool's errand. Actually showing off your gun(even holstered) tells everyone watching who is on the errand. The world is full of idiots. Don't argue with them. They've got you beat with experience!

Is this the same nation that produced the young men/women that defeated the Japs/ and the Germans while arming the world, sigh, what has happened, China is so going to kick our azz in the next war.

Yep - and they no doubt have 'scripted' responses for whatever they may encounter.
Indeed - I can attest to this from having been taught firsthand how to weaponize the time's version of the same scripts thirty-odd years ago. And by those standards I have to grade these kids with an F Minus, they're not even making an EFFORT at histrionics and drama like when we were taught to fall to the ground in alligator tears wailing about "WHY DO YOU HATE KIDS AND WANT US ALL TO DIIIIEEEEEEEEE?!"

Indeed - I can attest to this from having been taught firsthand how to weaponize the time's version of the same scripts thirty-odd years ago. And by those standards I have to grade these kids with an F Minus, they're not even making an EFFORT at histrionics and drama like when we were taught to fall to the ground in alligator tears wailing about "WHY DO YOU HATE KIDS AND WANT US ALL TO DIIIIEEEEEEEEE?!"
They've got nothing on that retarded Swedish kid.

mememe_3d49ca3041787f3b24ee6d6b38db973b-1.jpg

He could have made the same point about carrying a gun w/o showing his piece. A rather in your face move if you ask me.

A dolt move.

"that doesn't make me feel safer, it makes me feel more threatened"

I see someone carrying a sidearm, or long gun in public, it sure as heck doesn't strike fear in my heart…. I'm thinking there's another 2nd Amendment supporter….

"that doesn't make me feel safer, it makes me feel more threatened"

I see someone carrying a sidearm, or long gun in public, it sure as heck doesn't strike fear in my heart…. I'm thinking there's another 2nd Amendment supporter….
I mean, it does depends a lot on their behavior.

Someone carrying in a safe and sane manner, who is not presenting any signs of being a threat to anyone? Carry whatever the hell you want, at most you might get a thumbs up or a "hi!" from me.

Someone who obviously has no idea what "safe carry" is and is being a complete retard about what they are doing? We might have a problem that needs to be addressed (by a LEO probably, unless I see a good way to address it myself).

Someone who is an obvious and immediate threat to everyone around them? I get to check myself against the shot timer IRL. That should be interesting.

The trick is to have enough intelligence to tell the difference between the situations. That is something that seems to be woefully lacking in certain segments of the population.

One thing they failed to mention... the "students" he was having a discussion with was a meeting of the "Students Demand Action" anti-gun group. A subset of the "Mom's Demand Action" gun control group.

Obviously, they have the rhetoric down cold and were just looking for an opportunity to get out their sound bytes.

"Brandishing"? Simply moving a jacket aside momentary (no hand ever even approaching his sidearm) to say, "See? I have one right now and we're all fine" is hardly "brandishing" or threatening in any way. Granted. Given the audience not the slickest move, but 'come on, man'.

So I went back and watched the part where he showed he was carrying. He didn't do it in a dumb, bragging, bravado way it was all done in the context of the conversation about personal protection being an individual responsibility.
The students reaction to that showing at that moment was calm and offering genuinely curious questions for him then the usual rebuttals talking about how that makes them feel less safe if people are carrying, the conversation went forward on that note how that was based on feelings not fact. Nobody in that group was freaking out or scared.

The media report homed right in on his admission he was carrying, then included statements from students made after the live discussion.... essentially cherry picking the bias tone of the article.

I don't know this guy, but his arguments were calm and factual. I don't think he was experienced with live debating gun politics to actually show he was carrying (its just not a good idea no matter what situation) but it wasn't done in a boastful way and it was in the context of the discussion and the students were not freaking out over it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top