JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You have to share your comments! :p

Wish I could remember the enlightened response I have them. Basically, I said if they chose to not sell guns, that's their perogative. Hiring lobbiest scrum to strip away the second amendment is an attack on all law abiding gun owners, anti-American, and I take it personally. I will never walk through their doors again and may they go the way of 'Joes' when they forgot their base....

It was something like that anyways... I went back to the site to copy it, but it was gone. :(

Maybe they remove posts they don't like? If so, they are going,to be busy for awhile.

Given their employee knowledge of kayaks, the world may be a safer place if Dick's stops selling all guns as well. It's been many years since I checked out Dick's and went away thinking 'they don't know what they want to be.'

<broken link removed>

Dick's... named appropriately. I spent about $140 on free weights and a bar at Big 5 today that Dick's did not get. Big 5 has a nice gun counter too.

IMG_20180510_150422.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads