JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I tell people all the time. Roll out of bed at night and shine your light at a wall. Unless your walls are mat-black you will probably be about equally as light blinded as a man that didn't just wake up...
Ok sense nobody is looking at the date on this or reading the last few post I will play along IF YOU COME IN MY HOUSE AT 03:00 AM YOUR GETTING SHOT LIGHT OR NO LIGHT

Yep you right I missed post 73 on a 8 year old thread wonder why lol any way if you still want to talk about flashlight and Lazer technology from 8 years ago let's hear it
Except, you really didn't miss it....you clicked the (like) button on the post.
Anyway, the nature of genius is to provide dim bulbs with enlightenment years in the future.

Oh yeah probably did click the like button lol I clicked the like button on a few that were old before I realized they were old anyway I never heard did he get a light yet lol

Neither! Buy more ammo!

Here's what I don't like about the weapons mounted light/laser

Once it's on the guy on the other end knows where you are and where to shoot, you can turn it on and off, but thats not effective if you engaging.

I have a TLR1 HL on my house pistol, but I keep a bright light on my nightstand too, with the strobe feature. I like the brightest light I can get, and you can use it to distract, disorient, and hopefully scare off an attacker.
Also with a hand held light you can use it for misdirection, hold it out away from you, so someone looking back that may take a shot will shoot where the light is and not where your standing.
All in theory.

Neither! Buy more ammo!

Here's what I don't like about the weapons mounted light/laser

Once it's on the guy on the other end knows where you are and where to shoot, you can turn it on and off, but thats not effective if you engaging.

I have a TLR1 HL on my house pistol, but I keep a bright light on my nightstand too, with the strobe feature. I like the brightest light I can get, and you can use it to distract, disorient, and hopefully scare off an attacker.
Also with a hand held light you can use it for misdirection, hold it out away from you, so someone looking back that may take a shot will shoot where the light is and not where your standing.
All in theory.
Well if you got OPRAH MONEY YOU CAN BUY INFARED LAZER AND NIGHT VISION GOGGLES THAT YOU AND ONLY YOU CAN SEE BUT THEY ONLY WORK IF YOU GOT TIME TO PUT THEM ON LOL MMMMMMMback to my other post if it 03:00 your getting shot light or no light

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top