JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FYI- It has NOTHING to do with the sound a dog makes... :D

Dammit... I typo'ed your referenced post... fixed it to ARFCOM... dammit. :rolleyes:

Huh. I'm fairly bright but what is AR15.com? Never heard of it nor does Google find it.........

:)

Toxic cesspool of noxious fanboydom. I knew all I needed to know when a now-deceased asshat uncle started trying to talk them up--most of the real brains have moved to M4Carbine.net .

The one time I poked in there... I'd rather huff one of my own Fartjars than go back. And that was just Read-Only, not even posting...

Toxic cesspool of noxious fanboydom. I knew all I needed to know when a now-deceased asshat uncle started trying to talk them up--most of the real brains have moved to M4Carbine.net .

The one time I poked in there... I'd rather huff one of my own Fartjars than go back. And that was just Read-Only, not even posting...

You sure do mention your stinky feet and fartjar collection quite a bit.... no mention of of smelly, congealed belly-button lint, yet. o_O

:D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top