JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
O.k. some of you have just grabbed something off the internet with out much thought and called it done. Almost as an afterthought.

A few paste what I assume to be their real face FOR ALL TO SEE:eek: on there!
Others maybe the face they wished they had??

Also sprinkled about are popular movie characters, GUNS of course, cars, trucks, scenery etc.

We also have a lot of cryptic hidden meanings and symbols as well as more obvious! A lot of thought has been put into some of these.

My own has changed a few times but always the same theme. A lone uniformed man in an outdated uniform and gas mask posing for the camera. Desolate backdrop maybe post apocalyptic.

It's meaning? Try to change things but get prepared for the worst. I don't follow my own advice as much as I should though. I'm sort of a minimalist prepper.

What does your Avatar mean?o_O

Last Edited:
Taku Wakan ,
His image is a memorial to our in home companion of just shy of 20 yrs.
Taku was the best friend and canine companion we ever raised.
Hi9s Majestic stare was always hypnotizing and affectionate.

Last Edited:
Mine is me with one of my trusty AKs.. Yes, that's a scope on an SBR, sadly my eyes ain't too great using just iron sights past 140 yards. Shapes are fine, it's colors that I have a hard time seeing far away. :)

I figure with my activity here, on various forums and other social media outlets.. Those who wish to find me don't have to look hard.. Well, to an extent. ;)

Perhaps I'll have a new avatar now ;)

Mine is a photo of flying Sockeye Salmon off a beach in Alaska. The airplane is a WWII-vintage C-47 (civilian DC-3) still in Air Force colors. Photo taken in 1983. I flew DC-3's all over Alaska delivering freight for many years. Many heavy loads, short runways, and difficult weather. Beautiful scenery, good work, neat aircraft. If only I were younger! ;)

I am a grouchy old man. Understood? No??

I thought so... :D

Actually, I have that hair cut perfected, and I use a Cane... I have Never grown a mustache, it comes in to wierd... If I wear a Beard, it is more like Abraham Lincoln's than what is shown...

So Tar-Nation, why am I writing all this???? Oh yeah, I forgot, I am a grouchy old Man!!!

:D

philip,
Some of the above is true.....

I figure my avatar is appropriate for my attitude. I question everything I hear, and only believe half of what I see.

Nah, I beieve 95% of what I see, I'll get an avatar someday.

Mike

Mine should be self explanatory.
And, if you're on the wrong side, it may very well be a closeup view of the last thing you ever see in this life.

Courtesy of your local "Hog Driver."

"Mine should be self explanatory.
And, if you're on the wrong side, it may very well be a closeup view of the last thing you ever see in this life."

It's your mother-in-law?

I start to get confused with all of the call signs and avatars (common AK's and AR's seem to be a theme).

Since I just added 13 to the end of my name I thought I'd go for a more identifiable avatar.

I figured no one would have a big purple pic and the skull is to help me maintain my self image as a tough guy to offset the purple - nah I like purple actually.

Mostly I looked at random skulls until I said, "ooo! Shiny!".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top