JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FYI- It has NOTHING to do with the sound a dog makes... :D

Dammit... I typo'ed your referenced post... fixed it to ARFCOM... dammit. :rolleyes:

Huh. I'm fairly bright but what is AR15.com? Never heard of it nor does Google find it.........

:)

Toxic cesspool of noxious fanboydom. I knew all I needed to know when a now-deceased asshat uncle started trying to talk them up--most of the real brains have moved to M4Carbine.net .

The one time I poked in there... I'd rather huff one of my own Fartjars than go back. And that was just Read-Only, not even posting...

Toxic cesspool of noxious fanboydom. I knew all I needed to know when a now-deceased asshat uncle started trying to talk them up--most of the real brains have moved to M4Carbine.net .

The one time I poked in there... I'd rather huff one of my own Fartjars than go back. And that was just Read-Only, not even posting...

You sure do mention your stinky feet and fartjar collection quite a bit.... no mention of of smelly, congealed belly-button lint, yet. o_O

:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads