JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"The Army is seeking to bring back retired soldiers to fill critical manpower shortages, according to a service-wide directive published this week.

The All Army Activities (ALARACT) document describes how Army retirees can find and apply for open positions and aims to maintain a sufficient number of personnel to fill all of the Army's authorized positions."

They went full woke, now they can't understand why things no longer work. So I know, lets try to get people back so we can force woke down their throats. Amazing to watch. Places like China have to be smiling big to see how well this is working. :(

img_5338.jpg

View attachment 1850885

I thought you served under Rogers.
That was my first hitch...way back when I was just a young Private...:D
I did place 25 in the Best 100 Ranger Competition....a ways back ...but still.

All LRRP / LRSD troopers need to be Airborne and Ranger qualified...so since I had those two qualifications and few more...
I went with them...it was a good fit....:D
Andy

That was my first hitch...way back when I was just a young Private...:D
I did place 25 in the Best 100 Ranger Competition....a ways back ...but still.

All LRRP / LRSD troopers need to be Airborne and Ranger qualified...so since I had those two qualifications and few more...
I went with them...it was a good fit....:D
Andy
Blood
Guts
Sex and danger...

They went full woke, now they can't understand why things no longer work. So I know, lets try to get people back so we can force woke down their throats. Amazing to watch. Places like China have to be smiling big to see how well this is working. :(
Same with the schools that can't pass levy's.
Evv them sick radicals.

A person has gotta wonder how many MOS's would still be filled without the 1000's involuntarily separated or voluntarily retired from service over that whole refusal to be lab rats fiasco, hu(?)

Sounds like a "they/them" problem, to me. 🤔

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads