JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
mine means ,i spend to much time on the internet for work and play.. I remember way back when i did my office work on paper and a fax machine… when i look at it, i try to remind myself to go outside and get off this computer...

mine means ,i spend to much time on the internet for work and play.. I remember way back when i did my office work on paper and a fax machine… when i look at it, i try to remind myself to go outside and get off this computer...

I see your avatar, I think, this guy just waded through a Cloud of PeaNut Butter Dust....

But I understand your statement. There used to be an orginization, called the "Lead Pencil Society" to join you Pledge Never to use Electrons Configured as symbols, upon a Screen with which you interpret those symbols as Communication, from some other enity, arrainging electrons....

philip,
That is the best I do, with just one good swallow, the first of many, in one day.

I refer there, to my Internationally Famous, Cowboy Coffee... :eek:

My avatar represents the US as she is today - a bit beat up, been kicked around, but still flying and refuses to go down. It's also thirteen stars and thirteen bars to remind us to stay true to the original concept of the Republic, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights.

Electron warrior. Was a USMC HAWK system mtce 5923.
The USMC imprinted "accomplish the mission" in my tiny pea-brain.
Stupid barriers, "you can't do that!".
One of my favorite tee shirts:
upload_2014-10-10_10-14-15.jpeg

My avatar represents the US as she is today - a bit beat up, been kicked around, but still flying and refuses to go down. It's also thirteen stars and thirteen bars to remind us to stay true to the original concept of the Republic, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights.

My vote for the Best Avatar on NWFA :)

I am a grouchy old man. Understood? No??

I thought so... :D

Actually, I have that hair cut perfected, and I use a Cane... I have Never grown a mustache, it comes in to wierd... If I wear a Beard, it is more like Abraham Lincoln's than what is shown...

So Tar-Nation, why am I writing all this???? Oh yeah, I forgot, I am a grouchy old Man!!!

:D

philip,
Some of the above is true.....
I thought it was this guy. I'm glad that's cleared up!
MNPC_151_B.gif MNPC_151_B.gif

My avatar is a photograph I took in about 1974 (sumer between sophomore and junior years in high school) about a 1/2 mile from my dads house. Right above a place called Selah Springs where in the early 1900's water from an Artesian well was bottled and sold all over the world.

The person in the photo is a friend (at the time) who I asked to walk up a grade in a plowed field until he was at the crest of the hill (from my point of view) I then asked him to raise his arms as if he was asking the Universe something like "WHAT THE HELL" in the original photo there are two very gray wispy clouds to his right which help to balance out the composition (wouldn't work when reduced to fit here). The original negative is somewhere this was produced from a print made at the time and scanned to become a digital file.

It seams to fit how I was feeling at the time

While it looks a little different now, the GR1 is my EDC bag and it goes everywhere with me. This picture is from a recent visit to the Grand Canyon with my wifefor our honeymoon. We've gone on a lot of adventures together, so I have a whole folder full of similar pictures.

My avatar is a photograph I took in about 1974 (sumer between sophomore and junior years in high school) about a 1/2 mile from my dads house. Right above a place called Selah Springs where in the early 1900's water from an Artesian well was bottled and sold all over the world.

The person in the photo is a friend (at the time) who I asked to walk up a grade in a plowed field until he was at the crest of the hill (from my point of view) I then asked him to raise his arms as if he was asking the Universe something like "WHAT THE HELL" in the original photo there are two very gray wispy clouds to his right which help to balance out the composition (wouldn't work when reduced to fit here). The original negative is somewhere this was produced from a print made at the time and scanned to become a digital file.

It seams to fit how I was feeling at the time

I always thought it was an homage to this Movie from 1986. They took your Idea!:mad:
Platoon.jpg

Blitzkrieg was the police dog sire of our first Rottweiler, who I had professionally trained as my wife's bodyguard. Amazing fellow. My current avatar is the last guy you'll see before your village falls, Hillary

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top