JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My avatars change from time to time when the caveman gets bored. This current one is one of the most epic fishing encounter ever. It was the only fish caught all day on the Humptulips river at Stevens creek. A 16# bright coho hooked inside the mouth with 8# test line....
Caveman fed the entire clan with that fish...

People, this guy is the fish terminator :eek:

I start to get confused with all of the call signs and avatars (common AK's and AR's seem to be a theme).

Since I just added 13 to the end of my name I thought I'd go for a more identifiable avatar.

I figured no one would have a big purple pic and the skull is to help me maintain my self image as a tough guy to offset the purple - nah I like purple actually.

Mostly I looked at random skulls until I said, "ooo! Shiny!".

Bling Happens.

My alter-ego continually devises elaborate schemes to chase something just beyond his grasp. Invariably, he staggers out of a smoking pile of broken machinery, a foot tall, opening and closing like an accordion. When he looks directly into my eyes with that trademark disgusted grimace on his charred face, I know he'll never quit trying.

You know they lied to us! A roadrunner can do about 28mph running flat out. While a Coyote in good shape can easy spool up to 45mph when inclined. That Coyote would have run down that stupid bird in a few yards. END OF ROADRUNNER

Eyegore from "Young Frankenstein".

One of my favorite characters. I always felt he had a unique focus on life.

I am a Kid at Heart. Always will be.

Interesting reading everyone. I knew there was more to some of these Avatars than met the eye!
BTW, is it just me or did it just get quite a bit hotter around here???

Thought I'd resurrect this thread as we have a bunch of new members here, and of course my Doomsdayish Avatar is sporting a festive Santa hat now so.....

what exactly does your Avatar mean again?

I had the same avatar since I joined NWFA, maybe it's time for a change?? Mine means nothing, but does represent 2 of my EDC items, my Benchmade Mini Griptilian and my M&P 9c. There is an M&P 22 in the photo too (one I took for a photo contest on a different forum), but that pistol was sold a while ago. And the bed of moss is still on the same rock in my yard.

Mine is a bird! lol. Had it since I started here, don't know why.
Actually, one of my nicknames used to be Kingfish (I don't know why) and this is a Belted Kingfisher (I like birds) and is "certain death" to fish below.
anyway, they are fun to watch

Mine is a bird! lol. Had it since I started here, don't know why.
Actually, one of my nicknames used to be Kingfish (I don't know why) and this is a Belted Kingfisher (I like birds) and is "certain death" to fish below.
anyway, they are fun to watch

So, is there a story behind the name "certaindeaf"?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top