JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My EDC.
IMG_0877small.jpg

IMG_0877small.jpg

Work cell and personal cell? Or a cell phone geek? ;) Just kidding... I had a job once with a company issued cell... my "bat belt" had two phones on it... I can't wait until US carriers start allowing for "multi-line" phones... stick in two different SIM cards and away you go....

I've been looking at those holsters for an IWB, how much control over the tilt do you have? can you orient it pretty much where you want by using different holes on each clip?
thanks.

I've been looking at those holsters for an IWB, how much control over the tilt do you have? can you orient it pretty much where you want by using different holes on each clip?
thanks.
This is the MTAC, which is designed with a 15 degree cant.... but I would say you can adjust it from 10-20 degrees. +/- 5 degree adjustability if I were to guess.
They are very comfortable. And it is crazy how well a G27 dissapears under just a t-shirt or polo.:s0155:

thanks.

They also have the neutral cant design if you prefer less cant or a rearward cant. I HIGHLY recommend this holster. My friend just purchased one for his G27 and is eagerly awaiting its arrival. My other friend just got one for his m&p40 compact. Very comfortable and well designed.:s0155:

They also have the neutral cant design if you prefer less cant or a rearward cant. I HIGHLY recommend this holster. My friend just purchased one for his G27 and is eagerly awaiting its arrival. My other friend just got one for his m&p40 compact. Very comfortable and well designed.:s0155:

+1 to the Mtac. I have one for a G30. Another :s0155: for it's comfort and function.

Sorry I don't have any pics for you guys, but my EDC is my Glock 27, one 17 round mag, my light weight aluminum TKS cuffs with KEYS lol, my S&W special ops knife, the knife is nice and big..... the blade is 4.20 inches and when the knife is open, we are talking about darn near 10 inches long. And when closed you can use it as a kubaton hehehehehe anyways...... I only have one cell phone and it is a Motorola Q or as I call it, Motorola POS lol. I carry my wallet with my CHL hahahahahahaha ummmm depending on where I go, I will carry my extra 17 round mag. So at most I have 46 rounds of .40 Ranger Talons with me (2 17 rounder and 1 11 rounder with one in the pipe) and I am thinking maybe I can get a 31 round high cap mag also for when S**t really hits the fan lol. Also I sometimes carry my pepper spray (MK-3). I have a Led Lenser P6 flash light and it is by far the best light I have ever had.

Any chance of seeing this on you? I'm a little baffled by how you can fit all this on you. I feel like my wallet, iphone, keys, and USP .40 are enough, I cant imagine adding another phone/light/knife to it.

MMS is coming to the iphone next Friday :)

Back to your EDC, do you carry your phones on your belt, or one a pocket?

The black one is on the belt, weak side. During the weekend I forward those calls straight to the camo phone which I keep in my front pockets. The space left open on the belt gets filled with a mag holder.
I am NOT tall... 5'6", but at least im fat.:s0112:
It gives me lots of opportunities for hiding things.:D
I will see about some pics or a video with my EDC all fired up and ready to go out the door.
Thanks for the comments guys...... also, I like my blackberries too.... I will fight the Iphone wave as long as I can. :cool:

I also use an M-Tac for daily carry, very comfortable; and I think it is the best IWB:$ deal out there. The customer service from Comp-Tac is also top grade. I have ordered 3 holsters from them and got them the same week I placed the order.:s0155:

However I carry a second mag instead of a second phone:s0112:

I also use an M-Tac for daily carry, very comfortable; and I think it is the best IWB:$ deal out there. The customer service from Comp-Tac is also top grade. I have ordered 3 holsters from them and got them the same week I placed the order.:s0155:

However I carry a second mag instead of a second phone:s0112:

I agree. Comp-Tac is probably the best online company I've dealt with for anything. They are prompt in updating your order status. A real person is contacting you and they are always faster than the time frame that they give you.
Gunjunky (or anybody else), what do you carry your extra mag in? So far I've only carried it in my 'tool' pocket in my carpenter pants. Not the best idea I'm sure. My problem is that with the MTAC I often times tuck in my shirts. If I'm carrying an extra mag OWB then I can't exactly tuck in my shirt. It would defeat the purpose of CONCEALED carry.

I usually use a Comp-Tac, tec-lok single mag holder and just leave my shirt untucked. However if I feel a need to be neater, I just place the mag in a pocket. But Wild Bill's makes an IWB mag holder that is not to bad. I will admint that once I tuck a gun the mag seems a bit much, but I have done it.
Maybe we could talk comp-tac into an M-tac IWB mag holder.

http://www.wildbillsconcealment.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=26

I usually use a Comp-Tac, tec-lok single mag holder and just leave my shirt untucked. However if I feel a need to be neater, I just place the mag in a pocket. But Wild Bill's makes an IWB mag holder that is not to bad. I will admint that once I tuck a gun the mag seems a bit much, but I have done it.
Maybe we could talk comp-tac into an M-tac IWB mag holder.

http://www.wildbillsconcealment.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=26

Maybe we could talk Comp-tac into making a Mtac body WITH a mag holder molded right in?!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top