JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Don't do it, the downside outweights the benefit.

• Yes

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 20 90.9%

• Total voters
I have a p938 in my front pocket every day..

20190806_054905.jpg

Still waiting for Glock to come out with a double stack slim version of the G42. I would probably switch back to Glock from the Ruger LCP Max if they did that. Have been toying with the idea of getting a G28 now that it and the G25 are available in the US (finally), but haven't pulled the trigger on it yet.

Go as small as your pinky will allow. I don't see much merit in carrying something that you can't shoot quickly and accurately, for me at least that means getting my whole hand on the gun. The G26 with Pearson +2 mag extensions are absolutely perfect for me, it's a no go without the extensions. The p365 XL is perfect for me as well. Both carry 13 rounds. I'd completely discount anything that holds less than 10 in the mag so single stacks or little bubblegumty revolvers are no consideration. Unless you train hard with micros in my opinion the performance cost far out weighs the benefit.

Lots of input here, but it always comes down to what works for you. Your hand size, grip, ability to shoot accurately, reliability, and more.

That said, if you're near Vancouver Washington, go to Safe Fire and use their pistol rental program. It's amazing. It's by the hour, but let's you switch models in between. In one hour I was able to shoot, p365, shield plus, hellcat, and one other.

I agree, the Glock 19 is just too big. Just doesn't work for me, and I needed a smaller frame. For me and my buddies, the p365 was far above the others (10rnd with pinky extension). Hellcat was terrible for us(even though some like it).

You just have to decide what conceals best for you. The shorter grip with 10 rounds is awesome. I can put reliable shots at 20+ yards pretty easily, even though it's small.

Long story short, every person carries, holds, and shoots differently.

Lots of input here, but it always comes down to what works for you. Your hand size, grip, ability to shoot accurately, reliability, and more.

That said, if you're near Vancouver Washington, go to Safe Fire and use their pistol rental program. It's amazing. It's by the hour, but let's you switch models in between. In one hour I was able to shoot, p365, shield plus, hellcat, and one other.

I agree, the Glock 19 is just too big. Just doesn't work for me, and I needed a smaller frame. For me and my buddies, the p365 was far above the others (10rnd with pinky extension). Hellcat was terrible for us(even though some like it).

You just have to decide what conceals best for you. The shorter grip with 10 rounds is awesome. I can put reliable shots at 20+ yards pretty easily, even though it's small.

Long story short, every person carries, holds, and shoots differently.
I rented a HellCat at safefire. Wanted to make sure I could get on target with it. 👍

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top