JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I use a Mtac for a Glock 30 along with a Maxpedition Triad Admin Pouch. I can stuff a lot of gear in that little thing and it is easy to carry it all every day on the belt. It has a dedicated spot for a phone, mag or multi-tool, a zipp up compartment which can hold cards/cash/light/knife plus a hidden hook and loop compartment on the back side for misc stuff. I use the back pouch for little items such as a fire steel and first aid stuff. It makes it easy for grab and go and I know I have everything when I walk out the door.

Here is a link with better pics of the pouch.....
http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=479&idcategory=6

Photo 2.jpg

Ross,

It's a possibility in the future. I know that the head honcho here has some ideas for one, but it's just a matter of having time to work on the project :) I expect there to be one in the future, but I don't have a time line for you. Sorry about that!

Thanks,

Ross,

It's a possibility in the future. I know that the head honcho here has some ideas for one, but it's just a matter of having time to work on the project :) I expect there to be one in the future, but I don't have a time line for you. Sorry about that!

Thanks,

Cool. That would be great.
I just ordered an MTAC for my friend (he carries a g27) late last week and I just got the email today that they've already shipped it. These guys are the gold standard for online business.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top