JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This should not be of any surprise to any of us here, the demon is already there for the scary monstrous AR 15 and we all knew eventually they would come after all firearms. So now it's the dreaded 9 mm pistol and then it'll be the evil man slaughtering 22 rimfire.
Correct me if I am wrong, but has not WA State declared the Ruger 10/22 to be an assult weapon?

This is the dumbest worst leadership I've ever seen in Washington DC. I wouldn't want any of those people running Salem.

The leadership in DC reflects a demoralized populace. Big Tech has been selling refined poison since the 1990s and people are addicted. The Leninist/Marxist elite pushing moral dogmas for at least three generations now. Few people have the discipline or mental toughness to confront and surmount real challenges on their own ("do something"). The best and the brightest are being held back.

Last Edited:
Correct me if I am wrong, but has not WA State declared the Ruger 10/22 to be an assult weapon?
Basically

State law now defines any semi-auto rifle as a "semi-automatic assault rifle", along with some new infringements. The state legislature seems willing to display incredible stupidity if they feel it will help advance their cause.

Government removes a tool and limit our ability to defend ourselves and families. Say they actually are successful and criminals still criminal. What then? What is governments next move when that fails?

Regardless of what European government has forced book burning, I mean gun confiscations, they never get them all. Ever. Not counting those that exempt themselves.

So we know our government would love us unarmed, defenseless where they respond as they see fit. Good thing we aren't a racially and politically divided country.

Is Majorie Taylor Greene in there, cause she's cookoo for coco puffs.
Yeah, you gotta put her in the nuts category, but she still doesn't reach the level of Congressman Hank Johnson (top row, third from the left) who seriously stated in a hearing his concern that Guam would "become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize" if we placed 8,000 Marines on the island. Yes, these people walk among us and they keep getting re-elected.

-E-

Lets say the kid had gone over the border and smuggled back a Ruger model 44 and a couple wheel guns then pulled off this senseless tragedy. It most certainly would've taken the sensationalism playbook and catchphrase guide right out of the left's and MSM's mouths. I would love to see the words "assault rifle and high capacity" removed from everybody's vocabulary because the left has made it painfully obvious that they have no experience pointing out common features on any firearm. I'll insert Kevin de Leon for an example. It's always pure tardation when an ignorant liberal try's to tell us about guns.

Last Edited:
Thank god, this administration does not want to take away your guns, just your assault rifles and 9mm hand guns.........for now.

Can we all say Tyrannical Government!
COME_on_man.jpg

st-politicians-money-can-buy-will-rogers-105-72-47.jpg

Besides.....
your-rights-end-where-my-feelings-begin.jpg

Aloha, Mark

PS.....workin' on it.
sarcasm_detector.jpg

Yeah, you gotta put her in the nuts category, but she still doesn't reach the level of Congressman Hank Johnson (top row, third from the left) who seriously stated in a hearing his concern that Guam would "become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize" if we placed 8,000 Marines on the island. Yes, these people walk among us and they keep getting re-elected.

-E-
Excellent! The main reason why Johnson made the list.

Final Jeopardy: Can you tell us why Sheila Jackson Lee made the list?

Jeopardy theme music.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads