JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's why I've only carried a .40 for years. It's much more humane than those nasty high caliber 9mm's.

(Only blowing out a lung is a slow and painful way to die.) o_O

You don't need a 9mm, and you don't need a 15rnd mag; get a shotgun….a 12ga shotgun.
....and walk out on the balcony...put that shotgun...fire two blasts in the air...you don't need an AR15...it's harder to use and harder to aim....

Bro... you just made me bucksnort my coffee on my friggin mouse. Not cool!!:s0140:
Chuck agrees.
giphy.gif

Cracks me up. How many thousands of of threads have been made declaring 9mm and 5.56 underpowered? All the 45 and 308 or nothing, etc?
HEY!!! Shut your whore mouth!!! Nobody needs to know how underpowered those are! I don't want them coming after my last plinking calibers! ;)🤣

I have pistols that shoot more than one caliber. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about that now.
WELL, what's the original caliber at making? My .308s and .45s are PISSED because they think they're coming after them next. The maker of them was WRONG! They ALL identify as measly .177 air rifles...

WELL, what's the original caliber at making? My .308s and .45s are PISSED because they think they're coming after them next. The maker of them was WRONG! They ALL identify as measly .177 air rifles...
A 38/357 and a 22LR/22WMR from the factory. So I guess they're technically intercaliber. :D Sort of the Jamie Lee Curtis of guns.

Bi-caliber should be protected under anti-discrimination laws then. No worries!!

Better still for Glock owners protected by the Disabilities Protection Act. ;)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads