JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1654017921207.png

Brandon is as truthful about guns as he is about politics or crack pipes. He is following the mantra of telling a lie often enough that people (stupid people) accept it as truth. Which leads to demonizing, then criminalizing your opposition.

The shooter was locked in a room with defenseless victims for an hour. He didn't need a pistol or "assault rifle". At that point he had enough time that he could have done it with a 250-year-old musket, or a dull butter knife for that matter. IMO their voracity for going after 9mm pistols and AR-15s is in direct proportion (and a distraction) to the incompetence of law enforcement that day.

Brandon is as truthful about guns as he is about politics or crack pipes. He is following the mantra of telling a lie often enough that people (stupid people) accept it as truth. Which leads to demonizing, then criminalizing your opposition.
As I have been saying for quite some time now... See steps 3 and 4...

7 Steps to Extermination.JPG

NOTE: I created my 7 Steps to Extermination list about 5 years ago or so. Right after DJT took office and I could see how unhinged the Leftists had become and what their next moves would have to be in order to exterminate what they perceived to be their mortal enemy. That would be you and me...

And as I have observed and posted on this board before, we are well into Step 4 now (recall the Left branding anyone who does not imbibe their Kool-Aid as "white nationalists", "domestic terrorists", etc.) and very quickly moving toward Step 5.

Last Edited:
WTF?

"Rittenhouse, Buffalo, Uvalde — these things are warnings of what's to come. You can't put 450 million guns in a complex society — with lots of mental illness and covid shutdowns and angst and Donald Trump and insurrections — and not think you're going to have this," he warned before adding, "And I think we are headed for absolute catastrophe."

One of these things is not like the other...

The list of stupidity is growing longer.

Last Edited:
WTF?

"Rittenhouse, Buffalo, Uvalde — these things are warnings of what's to come. You can't put 450 million guns in a complex society — with lots of mental illness and covid shutdowns and angst and Donald Trump and insurrections — and not think you're going to have this," he warned before adding, "And I think we are headed for absolute catastrophe."

Oh, that waste of biomass again...

WTF?

This Busse guy is seriously delusional and must have gone through some pretty strenuous mental gymnastics to arrive at his preposterous conclusion...

Last Edited:
"I am a queen, and I demand to be treated like a queen." ????

-E-
No, I'm sorry, E. That is incorrect. Please be sure to phrase your answer in the form of a question. :D

And how much did you wager for Final Jeopardy?

I was leaning toward Neil Armstrong landing on Mars, but I'm going to go with the Constitution being 400 years old. It's more topical. :D
Oooooooooooo, you shoulda gone with your first instinct...

How much did you wager?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top