JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Senile old fool says senile foolish things. Brandon is hoping that if he repeats his lie about limits on what people could own back in the day, it will magically come true.
Biden has failed at everything he's tried. Gun control will be another failure.

And what is it about The New York Post? This is the WEST COAST for Christ's sake! There used to be a difference between the cultures. Not good, not bad, just different. Why is any credence given to a NY fish wrapper here? If californicatia falls into the ocean, New York would do well to go with it.

Biden goes on a tirade about 9mm pistols.
Biden is a phuq'n idiot. He's got to be the most stupid person in DC.

Oh, wait...

AOC.jpg Jackson-Lee.jpg Johnson.jpg Nadler.jpg Pelosi.jpg

Sanders.jpg Schumer.jpg Swalwell.jpg Warren.jpg Waters.jpg

Last Edited:
He says you couldn't buy a cannon. That's a lie, you definitely could and certainly can today.
Not just a cannon, a whole Man o' War loaded with cannon, and then you were encouraged to go out and hunt British ships.
Big uphill battle comin' folks.
We need to re-educate most of the population.

Not just a cannon, a whole Man o' War loaded with cannon, and then you were encouraged to go out and hunt British ships.
Big uphill battle comin' folks.
We need to re-educate most of the population.
Not so much "re-educate" but educate the first time. There's at least 3 generations that never learned any of this.

Never HAS been about so-called AW's, it's always been about Death of a Thousand Cuts from the very beginning. Pick one groups that looks small and easy to demonize to the average mouthbreathing MUHFEEWINGS! tard, get some Elmer Fudds who think the 2A is about their "MUH BAMBI BLASTUHRZ!" to denounce that group, pick next target and repeat.

If you EVER throw ANY part of the gun community--NFA, EBR, pistol, doesn't matter--under the bus YOU are part of this problem!

He's watched too much TV, where "getting the bullet out" is what saves the person. Stopping the internal bleeding and infection, and repairing damaged plumbing is what saves people. Lots of folks have lived for years with bullets or shot in them.

He's watched too much TV, where "getting the bullet out" is what saves the person. Stopping the internal bleeding and infection, and repairing damaged plumbing is what saves people. Lots of folks have lived for years with bullets or shot in them.
If the bullet's lodged somewhere that it's plugging the leak, taking it out could kill you even easier than leaving it in...

That and by far the perps using them are probably using defensive rounds and I've never seen a show that shows them pulling an expanded bullet out of people.

I'll not an expert in ballistics. I do know it is possible to kill someone without a frangible bullet
I'm not an expert in ballistics, either. But I have to ask, was the 6.5×52mm Mannlicher–Carcano a frangible bullet design or no? o_O

Thank god, this administration does not want to take away your guns, just your assault rifles and 9mm hand guns.........for now.

Can we all say Tyrannical Government!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads