JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oooooooooooo, you shoulda gone with your first instinct...

How much did you wager?
tenor.gif

That's Brandon pissing on the Constitution and I think it will blow up in his face, but he's too stupid or senile to see it coming.
His handlers say "Speak!" and he barks out their message without a single thought of the consequences to the nation, Come 2025 when he is kicked to the curb, I wonder who he'll blame.

Ya know, if some of the stupid things that come out of his mouth, were to come out of mine, I'd retire from society for good! Man is the epitome of "Quacked up!"😂🤪

And here I was thinking 9mm makes a great target round. Didn't know it had atomic level destructive abilities.

As I posted in another thread about this subject....

High Desert Cartridge Company is very proud to announce the 9mm High Caliber.. We have developed our round much better than the debacle in the White House could ever have imagined. Not only does it blow out the lungs, but the pancreas and kidneys as well.

But wait, there's more.

Our 9mm High Caliber Premium also includes the liver and spleen.

For a limited time only, we are offering the 9mm High Caliber Premium Plus. This phenomenal round is guaranteed to also blow out the thyroid and pituitary gland as well.

Call today to secure your order while supplies last!

It does bear mentioning if for no other reason than to ridicule the cognitively impaired old fool.

But it's a shame that 99+ percent of the population doesn't realize that the comment is so far out in left field that a collective eye roll is all that it deserves,....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top