JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
LOL. Rrrrrrright….
Let's make it LEGAL.
Don't worry……What could possibly go wrong?
We will ensure that only adults have access to it.
We will regulate/license every Business in contact with the product.
Read as : LOCALLY GROWN (from approved State Farm's) and SOLD (at approved within the state sites).
AND, of course we will tax it and make some revenue.

We're doing it for the kids!

Struggling to stop illegal weed shops, NY governor asks online sites to hide them

Note that Google is saying essentially that……unlicensed MJ Dealers advertising on their platform is a "Freedom of Speech" issue.
So what's next?
Should an unlicensed "street pharmaceutical vendor" also be free to advertise on Google?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
But, wouldn't it be dumb to advertise a "controlled drug".

Well…….word your pitch carefully. And, know your defense before hand.

Subject : Police Entrapment

Aloha, Mark

LOL. Rrrrrrright….
Let's make it LEGAL.
Don't worry……What could possibly go wrong?
We will ensure that only adults have access to it.
We will regulate/license every Business in contact with the product.
Read as : LOCALLY GROWN (from approved State Farm's) and SOLD (at approved within the state sites).
AND, of course we will tax it and make some revenue.

We're doing it for the kids!

Note that Google is saying essentially that……unlicensed MJ Dealers advertising on their platform is a "Freedom of Speech" issue.
So what's next?
Should an unlicensed "street pharmaceutical vendor" also be free to advertise on Google?

Aloha, Mark
Are we talking about the State Cartel ? the States Operated Total Control by State created bureaucratic agencies, of Wholesale, Retail, Licensing, Distributing, Taxing, of Alcohol, Cigarettes, Gambling, and Weed ?.
-

Tell me what the solution is?

Because as near as I can tell, just about everything has been tried. The only thing we haven't tried is a zero tolerance/extreme punishment regime. So if you're caught with a single joint, you get the death penalty. And if you're caught actually trafficking, you REALLY get the death penalty. Like maybe we throw you to the crocolgators or something. No painless lethal injection. Or we could bring back the guillotine. From what I've read your severed head actually lives for enough time that you probably realize exactly what has happened to you. But personally, I don't think even this would solve the problem.

If you have a better solution...an honest to god real solution that would work, I'm all ears. But I don't think there is one.

Because as near as I can tell, just about everything has been tried. The only thing we haven't tried is a zero tolerance/extreme punishment regime. So if you're caught with a single joint, you get the death penalty. And if you're caught actually trafficking, you REALLY get the death penalty. Like maybe we throw you to the crocolgators or something. No painless lethal injection. Or we could bring back the guillotine. From what I've read your severed head actually lives for enough time that you probably realize exactly what has happened to you. But personally, I don't think even this would solve the problem.

If you have a better solution...an honest to god real solution that would work, I'm all ears. But I don't think there is one.
My solution is to get a piece of dirt in the middle of nowhere and do as I please once I join the "check of the month club". Not a perfect solution, but I think it's going to work out well for me. The war on drugs was never about eradication, it was and is about control. Our alphabet agencies have played a role in distribution and profiteering just like the cartels. For what it's worth, there's a big difference between a joint and the chemicals these baseheads smoke. Potheads aren't conducting B&E's, stealing, violent, or homeless. Those issues come from hard drugs. The "gateway drug" argument is laughable.

Are we talking about the State Cartel ? the States Operated Total Control by State created bureaucratic agencies, of Wholesale, Retail, Licensing, Distributing, Taxing, of Alcohol, Cigarettes, Gambling, and Weed ?.
-
Didn't the head of Washington's weed department just get caught having received a million bucks payola and didn't even get fired?

Given that legal pharmaceuticals are responsible for more death and addiction than all illegal drugs combined, I do not understand why everyone is so fussy about cannabis. I am not suggesting cannabis is *good* for kids (or adults for that matter) but considering no one even thinks twice about pumping the kids full of Adderall and the myriad of anti-depressants. Seems we should be focusing on Big Pharma. Big Gov't + Big Pharma = Big Lies.

No no, I like yours just fine. Let's do that one.

Every state that has legalized it so far has taxed it so much that untaxed weed is everywhere. Don't be so greedy - tax it at a level that makes it worth it for most people to buy the taxed weed. And don't make them get a medical card - just be honest about it. I'm not a pot smoker myself, but it just makes sense to me. Frankly, I don't see the constitutionality of telling people what they can and cannot put in their own bodies.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top