JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While mail theft is up 100+%, it does not appear that this is the correct method of dealing with the thieves. I dunno, could he have called emergency and followed, giving the license plate? Heck, he could done the PIT maneuver and not committed a class A felony.

Last Edited:
If they really wanted the crime problem to stop they would stop prosecuting the only people that are doing something about it.

Last Edited:
It appears that the homeowner may have let his adrenaline and emotions get ahead of what you can legally do with a gun. He has been charged with murder and is in jail.
He did everyone a favor by eliminating a career thief who just got out on bail for theft, literally a few hours earlier, and now that individual and accomplices were back at burglarizing mailboxes...
Google the perps name...
Basically the homeowner was doing law enforcement's job and him and his family will pay a heavy price. Heck, I would love to have that individual living in my neighborhood.

it does not appear that this is the correct method of dealing ewith the thieves.
On the contrary, this is the PERFECT way to deal with thieves, especially felonious ones. (Last i heard mail theft was a felony at the Federal level.) The problem lies in how we allow our so-called justice system to deal with the hero of the story. THAT'S criminal!!

If criminal wasn't released from jail there would be no need for homeowner to try to take the law into his own hands. People are starting to realize they have no choice but to try and stop criminals themselves I think. Police and courts are doing nothing to enforce the law in the western communist states.

When I read this I was deeply sad for the shooter. As I have said for a while though many are at the breaking point with the scum being allowed to just do as they please. This kind of thing is going to happen more often if they just keep allowing the scum to ignore the law and tell victims "sucks to be you".

Why couldn't Brian Kohberger (Idaho mass stabber) have visited the mail thief's house and killed him along with 3 of his scumbag buddies and got caught instead? At least people would have liked him then 😎🤣

Saw this on local news. Seems to parallel the Houston taqueria shooting.
Decent normal people are sick of the lack of consequences for scum.
Agree. I think for a lot of people that have a sense of justice, or right and wrong, they may reach a tipping point where they say "somebody has to do SOMETHING". Some of those like the guy who went after rioters blocking the road in Pdx come to
Mind (red vehicle and I recall location but not the guys name) as well as that unfortunate shooting in the park at 53rd street in Pdx (normandale maybe? don't remember the name) demonstration long after most of riots and protests were over.

Edit: just read Alex1401's post above. He said pretty much exactly the same thing before me. Not an intentional copy.

Agree. I think for a lot of people that have a sense of justice, or right and wrong, they may reach a tipping point where they say "somebody has to do SOMETHING". Some of those like the guy who went after rioters blocking the road in Pdx come to
Mind (red vehicle and I recall location but not the guys name) as well as that unfortunate shooting in the park at 53rd street in Pdx (normandale maybe? don't remember the name) demonstration long after most of riots and protests were over.

Edit: just read Alex1401's post above. He said pretty much exactly the same thing before me. Not an intentional copy.
From what I read this guy was expecting a check and they either stole it or he thought they did. He was probably against the wall money wise and needed that check. When he saw it being stolen he lost it. Now sadly he will not need to worry about bills or food for a good while. This same thing is going to happen with people watching as scum break into and steal their car. Some no longer have full coverage insurance and if the car is gone their job is gone. Since law makers are doing this and know they are doing it the only solution I can see is jury nullification. If it gets to where they can no longer convict the people who lose their cool maybe law makers will decide to do something to the scum they are protecting here.

It appears that the homeowner may have let his adrenaline and emotions get ahead of what you can legally do with a gun. He has been charged with murder and is in jail.
He did everyone a favor by eliminating a career thief who just got out on bail for theft, literally a few hours earlier, and now that individual and accomplices were back at burglarizing mailboxes...
Google the perps name...
Basically the homeowner was doing law enforcement's job and him and his family will pay a heavy price. Heck, I would love to have that individual living in my neighborhood.
Time for jury nullification. OJ style.

From the article
The resident has not been charged with a crime and is being held on $1 million bail. Kitsap County Prosecuting Attorney Chad Enright said he expected his office to make a charging decision Tuesday or Wednesday morning.

How can they hold you on a million dollar bond without charging you with something first?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top