JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WOW!
Four rounds hit Varao and 18 casings were recovered. The mother of Varao and the family dog were both grazed by bullets.
Not much to say on this one.....

Well....okay.
Maybe one of them fired the WARING shot at the mother and dog which took a good aim since they grazed them.
Or hell, maybe the spray and pray method was utilized?

Last Edited:
I think a there is a serious need for firearms training here. Video included.
FYI don't click on the video until ad has stopped playing.

Wow. Looked like she was 8 feet away from the attacker or so. Plus the guy was slowly and lazily moving toward her (not erratic or fast) and was front-on (not in profile/side-on) to her the whole time. Even had fairly bright colored shirt. That's some horrible shootin Tex. I guess the person who got out of the SUV was the mom who got hit.

Last Edited:
I think a there is a serious need for firearms training here. Video included.
While I agree some officers here need additional firearms (accuracy) training, I take issue with the mother's account. I can see in the provided video that Officer Sanchez clearly barks orders at dindo Varao to desist, which he does not. At that point, an SUV (civilian POV, presumably with Varao's mother and brother inside) arrives and interdicts. If this is the mother and brother arriving, how can the mother say with any degree of certainty that police did not warn the dobad if they arrived after Officer Sanchez had already barked commands at the dobad? Again, "He, dindo nuthin'! He was a nice boy just turning his life around..." :rolleyes:

While I agree some officers here need additional firearms (accuracy) training, I take issue with the mother's account. I can see in the provided video that Officer Sanchez clearly barks orders at dindo Varao to desist, which he does not. At that point, an SUV (civilian POV, presumably with Varao's mother and brother inside) arrives and interdicts. If this is the mother and brother arriving, how can the mother say with any degree of certainty that police did not warn the dobad if they arrived after Officer Sanchez had already warned the dobad? Again, "He, dindo nuthin'! He was a nice boy just turning his life around..." :rolleyes:
Agree that the mother/bullet stop is full of crap. I kinda look at it if someone is charging you wielding a big bubblegum knife then no more warnings are necessary, it's game on.

First thing I noticed at about the 06 mark is Officer turns her damn back on the perp WTF! :confused:
Then the piss poor shooting skills of course come out. I have to guess this is yet another hire that was only done to check some needed boxes, not who was best person for the job. Every time I see one of these I think and where did the rest of those rounds land? Dumb luck often that some LEO like this does not shoot into the home of someone else.

Just a question…how many of you have been chased with a knife and had to shoot that person while both you and the target are moving? Easy to find fault watching a video from the comfort of your video screen.

Just a question…how many of you have been chased with a knife and had to shoot that person while both you and the target are moving? Easy to find fault watching a video from the comfort of your video screen.
The last guy that came at me with a knife took the better part of valor when he saw my G19 pointed at his face. He was about a pound and half out of 6 on his way straight to hell.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top