JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since we stole the tread for PDX weather girls

15086522_G.jpg

Victory Girls:
KENDALL SANCHEZ

Seriously, check out some of these headlines and articles:

Washington Post: "Inside the Texas church, she thought it was her turn to die. Then outside, a man appeared"

Chicago Tribune: "A good man with a gun did what he had to do in Texas"

CNN: "'Hero' exchanged fire with gunman, then helped chase him down"

USA Today: "The man who took down the Texas church gunman"

The Guardian: "Man who opened fire on Texas church shooter hailed as 'good Samaritan'"

The Telegraph: "Texas church massacre: Have-a-go-heroes shot and chased after Sutherland Springs gunman who killed 26"

Even Slate acknowledged that Willeford is a freakin' boss: "The Heroism in the Sutherland Springs Shooting Does Not Validate the "Good Guy With a Gun" Argument"

Refreshing: Media Praises Stephen Willeford, the Heat-Packing Hero Who Took On the Texas Church Shooter - Victory Girls Blog

Me too!!! But any walk does it to me. Just getting up to get some water or let the dog out. :rolleyes:

At my IDPA club matches, we practice a lot of "heel/toe" walking... sights up, shooting without stopping the walk (I really have a hard time with that), not letting the sights bounce off target during double/triple taps while walking, continuing the scan, and use of cover.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top