JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just think if Mr. Willeford had chosen an AR10, the perp would have dropped like a sack of crap. I am rethinking my caliber of choice for SD purposes & going with my 300BLK pistol until i build a 300BLK Carbine.

Last Edited:
I disagree with the gentleman's outlook of being a prisoner in his own home. He took a hell of a risk, showed great bravery and caring for his community and country by going after this bad guy. Now IMO he's got to go out and talk to anyone who will listen and get his story out. Having this nice interview with Crouder is fine for us, but this story needs to be told to multiple new agencies. The more the better. They can't/won't ALL twist it. I feel bad for him being hounded, but getting out and shouting the story from the roof tops is what really needs be done.

I believe that he thinks (knows) that the MSM URCHINS will put him on the hot seat and try and discredit him point blank to get him to crack. I would not handle that well at all and think this is why he feels trapped in his own home.

I have only TWO triggers that instantly set me off into raging berserker mode.... you spit on me (you're done), and "The Young Turks".... I've never seen as much concentrated anger, projection, bitterness, fallacious logic, and ego in a "group" as with the staff of that "organization".

Give it a couple days, they and all the other MSM will start shredding the character of this man... "the ends justify the means." :mad:
So if a young Turk spits on you? What?

What if Kehemel Mustafa spat on you?

Just think if Mr. Willeford had chosen an AR10, the perp would have dropped like a sack of crap. I am rethinking my caliber of choice for SD purposes & going with my 300BLK pistol until i build a 300BLK Carbine.
he would have mowed him in half with a 308. i feel like im shooting a bb gun going from 308 to 5.56

Watching CBS national news last night, I don't think there was one mention of Mr. Willeford.
It's just not newsworthy to report that a citizen with an AR15 neutralized an active shooter and probably saved lives.
If it wasn't for that cute, local weather gal I'd boycott CBS.

Dude wears a vest... groin down, sweep 'em & knee-cap 'em.... gun & done. ;)

One of the defensive pistol classes I took had us practice groin shots - for that very reason - should you encounter an individual with some kind of armor, it's a very effective way to stop them, if you can make the shot.

Sounds like the good guy did get 2 shots in him before he ran - one in the leg, one in the torso, between the plates.

One of the later reports on the BG says not only had he escaped from a Funny Farm but that the Air Farce had him in a General Court Martial(he was found guilty) for Beating up on his Wife. Seems like more than one Government Agency screwed the puppy on this one!

The AMA screams EVERY time a shot is Fired(anybody Remember Black Talon Ammunition???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:) and yet they are still refusing to let folks see the paperwork on these Nut Jobs.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top