JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since we stole the tread for PDX weather girls

15086522_G.jpg

Victory Girls:
KENDALL SANCHEZ

Seriously, check out some of these headlines and articles:

Washington Post: "Inside the Texas church, she thought it was her turn to die. Then outside, a man appeared"

Chicago Tribune: "A good man with a gun did what he had to do in Texas"

CNN: "'Hero' exchanged fire with gunman, then helped chase him down"

USA Today: "The man who took down the Texas church gunman"

The Guardian: "Man who opened fire on Texas church shooter hailed as 'good Samaritan'"

The Telegraph: "Texas church massacre: Have-a-go-heroes shot and chased after Sutherland Springs gunman who killed 26"

Even Slate acknowledged that Willeford is a freakin' boss: "The Heroism in the Sutherland Springs Shooting Does Not Validate the "Good Guy With a Gun" Argument"

Refreshing: Media Praises Stephen Willeford, the Heat-Packing Hero Who Took On the Texas Church Shooter - Victory Girls Blog

Me too!!! But any walk does it to me. Just getting up to get some water or let the dog out. :rolleyes:

At my IDPA club matches, we practice a lot of "heel/toe" walking... sights up, shooting without stopping the walk (I really have a hard time with that), not letting the sights bounce off target during double/triple taps while walking, continuing the scan, and use of cover.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top