JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It sucks when people die, it sucks less when it's the bad guys!
Well yes it does suck when people die.
BUT IF THE PERSON OR PEOPLE THAT DIE ARE BAD GUYS.
WELL THAT SHOULD BE CELEBRATED.
And posted on Facebook or any other social media and the main stream media.
And maybe people would get the message YOU BREAK INTO MY HOUSE AND I WILL KILL YOU.
LOL
I FEEL NO SORROW AND WILL SHED NO TEARS FOR DEAD CRIMINALS.

Well yes it does suck when people die.
BUT IF THE PERSON OR PEOPLE THAT DIE ARE BAD GUYS.
WELL THAT SHOULD BE CELEBRATED.
And posted on Facebook or any other social media and the main stream media.
And maybe people would get the message

YOU BREAK INTO MY HOUSE AND I WILL KILL YOU.
LOL
I FEEL NO SORROW AND WILL SHED NO TEARS FOR DEAD CRIMINALS.

I agree and would protect my family accordingly. Thus the "It sucks much less when it's the bad guys". Don't mistake me for a bleeding heart liberal as I am not. However I would never celebrate in the taking of life period. In that we can agree to disagree.

Last Edited:
I agree and would protect my family accordingly. Thus the "It sucks must less when it's the bad guys". Don't mistake me for a bleeding heart liberal as I am not. However I would never celebrate in the taking of life period. In that we can agree to disagree.
Just checking.hehehe

Dead bad guys, great news!
If more folks would make better choices, the rest of us wouldnt have to worry about some one willing to do bad things! While taking a life is never something to be celebrated, criminals getting killed while causing or even attempting to cause harm to others is reason enough to smile, one less harmful human among us!

I love to see something like this. It lets criminals know that honest citizens will defend themselves. God, I hope the democrats don't take away guns from honest citizens, can you imagaine? Criminals would have no fear then and would break into any house, any time. I and probably thousands of other "honest" citizens would now be criminals with black market handguns. Until then, I love this article; 3 less creeps to hurt honest people. We need our guns more than ever now, because of Democracts wanting to let 100's of thousands of illegals ccome over and live here. No all of them are going to be nice,. Certain percentage are going to be criminals or become criminals because they will think they are in heaven, just take whatever they want.

:D:D

just-go-buy-a-shotgun-done-1796553[1].png

The article is very interesting. The three men "got out of a car and were dressed in dark clothing". It looks like they planned on invading this person's home. It makes me wonder why they targeted this person. It doesn't appear to be a target of opportunity. Drug related planned theft maybe? I'm always curious about "the rest of the story"

I love to see something like this. It lets criminals know that honest citizens will defend themselves. God, I hope the democrats don't take away guns from honest citizens, can you imagaine? Criminals would have no fear then and would break into any house, any time. I and probably thousands of other "honest" citizens would now be criminals with black market handguns. Until then, I love this article; 3 less creeps to hurt honest people. We need our guns more than ever now, because of Democracts wanting to let 100's of thousands of illegals ccome over and live here. No all of them are going to be nice,. Certain percentage are going to be criminals or become criminals because they will think they are in heaven, just take whatever they want.

They will die trying!!!

Boy, I bet they won't try that again.

We are going to rob that moble home or die trying.

A happy ending to a sad situation.

A boost to the local economy, three funerals.

These three deaths just opend up three more beds in the loacal jail house and state pen.

If these three ate just chinen, look how many chickens were just spared their death senteces.

Like Forrest Gump said in his movie,
HAVE A NICE DAY &
SHIP HAPPENS

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR