JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Deep rural anywhere in the USA, hardly crazy - people take their privacy, safety and security very seriously.
Some decades past, I had a buddy with an unusual last name who had got a little whiskey crazy during a bad divorce, lived over in NE quadrant of Oregon. The community paper from a very tiny wild & wooly village near his home, ran a story about a woman with his last name (no relation) came into the bar to discover her husband on a stool with a local hussie in his lap, in considerable clothing disarray. She had a tug on her own bottle before pulling out a 44 magnum and blasting him to kingdom come, without harming the tart. She put the gun on the bar & sat drinking until the LEOs came to give her a ride. The bar was one my buddy had mentioned as being one place he could have a drink without his ex bothering him. The coincidence in last names just sealed the irony.

The guy who shot him had probably been shootin things in that field since he could hold a gun. I guarantee he knew the yardage and just were to hold. Stay the booger off peoples land its really simple. 50/50 chance of that guy being a threat, and some people dont like taking chances.. The look on his face when he shot and missed must of been priceless.

Property owner kills man who shot at him in Josephine County
thumbup.png

Is this the same guy? Looks to be, obviously not a loss on society

Is this the same guy? Looks to be, obviously not a loss on society

Different first name and different age.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR