JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have to say, I was stationed at fort bliss ,in el paso in the early 80s, met a lot of native Texans , to this day I can still say they were the nicest people I have met

I love to see something like this. It lets criminals know that honest citizens will defend themselves. God, I hope the democrats don't take away guns from honest citizens, can you imagaine? Criminals would have no fear then and would break into any house, any time. I and probably thousands of other "honest" citizens would now be criminals with black market handguns. Until then, I love this article; 3 less creeps to hurt honest people. We need our guns more than ever now, because of Democracts wanting to let 100's of thousands of illegals ccome over and live here. No all of them are going to be nice,. Certain percentage are going to be criminals or become criminals because they will think they are in heaven, just take whatever they want.
Yes, a certain percentage of illegal aliens are going to be criminals and perhaps really bad ones but I worry even more about all the sleeper radical Muslim males of fighting age coming to the US, legal or not! No family with them most of the time. They are here for one purpose. Recently Customs in Florida intercepted numerous 40ft shipping crates containing tons of automatic weapons and ammo. I can't remember the amount but it was incredible! They were bound for someplace in Minnesota, that state where a whole gob of those yahoos are living in great numbers, living under Sheria law in their own little fiefdom! Don't call me a natzi or a racists. This ancient religion has a very large percentage who take their Koran very seriously and wish to kill all infidels! I don't know of any other religion in this world that wants to dominate and/or kill everyone who is not willing to convert! Supposedly we are fighting them in Afganistan and many other areas so we don't need to fight them here in America. If that's true then fine but I think it will happen here in spite of our intentions if we don't take a no tolerance policy towards radicals, vetting the hell out of them before allowing entry to the US. Other countries are now seeing the light and kicking them ALL out!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews