JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I see people saying we have a very low chance, but there is a chance. So be sure to put your vote in for Culp since he seems to be the guy running against him. If you don't vote, you guarantee the bubblegum hat will be re-elected.

This. In this state with rampant election fraud, a vote for ANYBODY but the R is in fact a vote for the D. And I hate Republicans almost as much as I hate Democrats, so me saying that should underline how grave this All Hands On Deck situation is.

Just looked at the results...Inslee is at 50.6%. Looks like the few other D candidates only picked off ~30K votes, so it's not like there was huge division and large number of votes being sent to other candidates.

Not a political expert here by any means, but that certainly doesn't look like 'landslide/comfortable margin' territory. If ALL conservatives get their ducks in a row, and perhaps some living in Seattle are displeased enough with recent events in particular to actually vote for a change/towards improvement...good chance this far from over. If what's been going on in Seattle doesn't get at least some of them to reconsider who've they've been supporting, then...well...nothing probably will. There's probably more than a few in there who have had enough.

At least in my neck of the woods, it seems very odd...there's LOTS of Republican signage...the incumbent D's...virtually non-existent, and yet they're all leading in the polls. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: .

Boss

Inslee could be seen on live television choking a pre-teen child to death while balls-deep sodomizing the poor kid and Seattle would still "Vote Blue No Matter Who, he gets a pass because he Does Good Works."

Don't know about other counties, but locally they were reporting 37% of voters participated in the primary. Don't think Democrat voters thought Inslee was in any trouble, but an opportunity to vote against Trump will bring them out in droves in November.:(

In my area there's a CULP sign in every other yard.
Are there Inslee signs all over Seattle lawns?
Same question for Biden signs, I've yet to see a single one.

In my area there's a CULP sign in every other yard.
Are there Inslee signs all over Seattle lawns?
Same question for Biden signs, I've yet to see a single one.
You are correct BUT those so called liberals in Seattle and environs hate Trump so much they will vote for the other guys. With all the vote harvesting going on. The more conservative side actaully has to show up and vote. Problem is way too many of them don't bother anymore. Hence why Washington is going down the toilet bowl following NY and CA. With Oregon joining them.

^^ Well, perhaps if they get shown the R candidate DOES have chance, and some of the currents administrations failings can be really hammered home, conservatives WILL actually vote. It's all about flipping some in the Puget Sound.

Boss

With wide spread mail in voter fraud, does anyone expect them not to win?

If it starts looking bad they will find a few trucks full of ballots that are 100% Dems.

With wide spread mail in voter fraud, does anyone expect them not to win?

If it starts looking bad they will find a few trucks full of ballots that are 100% Dems.
And if they can't they'll find "irregularities" and start throwing out ours, like "signature not sufficiently matching" or somesuch.

No debate, Jackoff Jay doesn't have the huevos to face Culp.
That doesn't surprise me one tiny bit. In the big scheme of things, he knows he's got the votes to win so there's no upside to debating. He's can only lose votes by opening his mouth and he knows that will happen. I think Culp should push for one and if Dimslee shows....great, if not he'll have the stage to himself and can at least get some visibility and show what he stands for.

That doesn't surprise me one tiny bit. In the big scheme of things, he knows he's got the votes to win so there's no upside to debating. He's can only lose votes by opening his mouth and he knows that will happen. I think Culp should push for one and if Dimslee shows....great, if not he'll have the stage to himself and can at least get some visibility and show what he stands for.
That's also what's up with all the gathering restrictions, shut down meet-n-greets and fundraisers.

Definitely some truth to this. Robert O'Rourke (aka: Beto) came dam close to winning in one of the reddest districts in TEXAS (!) due in large part to dismal voter turnout. Yes, there were tons of outside donors throwing big money at his campaign, but in the end it came down to conservatives staying home and a dismal 40% participation.

Get Your A$$ Out and Vote

The least you can do is..

GET YOUR A$$ OUT AND VOTE

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show