JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I was looking at a chart of Wa and from 2012 to 2016 it looked like Washington by county was turning more red. I don't know if the big cities were growing during the same time. The Pandemic and riots help the dems but what are the chances Inslee will get his walking papers?

I was looking at a chart of Wa and from 2012 to 2016 it looked like Washington by county was turning more red. I don't know if the big cities were growing during the same time. The Pandemic and riots help the dems but what are the chances Inslee will get his walking papers?

Chances? Not zero but very low.

Inslee will get re-elected.

vote by mail will guarantee his re-election....
...even if it takes months to pull it off.

That's probably true.

While I enjoy the flexibility of vote by mail, it also has the draw back if making it much easier for lazy people to vote as well.

He might win but I don't have to like it...

Chances? Not zero but very low.

The gap between "very low" and a possible Inslee loss is very, very wide. So as a practical matter, zero.

if its close, i am sure more uncounted ballots will be " discovered " somewhere.

Like the election between Dino Rossi and Gregoire. They counted that one over and over again until they got the desired answer. But those were different times. Since then, Trump has given mainstream Dem. and independent voters tons of ammo to turn out a strong Dem. vote.

Look at it this way. Back when Inslee hat his hat in the ring for nomination as Dem. presidential candidate, the engineers in the Wash. state Democrat railroad had Bob Ferguson all picked out to run for guv. So if we hadn't gotten Inslee, we would've gotten Fergie.

On a 4-day road trip last week, I saw a lot of yard signs and even a few billboards supporting Loren Culp (R) for Governor. I've read the pros and cons regarding Culp's image and viability. While Washington is not my state, it does matter to me who's in charge there as the entire west coast swirls in a blue stained Ty-D-Bol. Any chance for Culp? Or are all those signs just a way for sorely disenchanted Washingtonians to express their disgust over a spineless, pandering incumbent?

Last Edited:
On a 4-day road trip last week, I saw a lot of yard signs and even a few billboards supporting Loren Culp (R) for Governor. I've read the pros and cons regarding Culp's image and viability. While Washington is not my state, it does matter to me who's in charge there as the entire west coast swirls in a blue stained Ty-D-Bol. Any chance for Culp? Or are all those signs just a way for sorely disenchanted Washingtonians to express their disgust over a spineless, pandering incumbent?

Those signs are the vocal minority. Good luck finding one in King Co.

Ferguson is the bigger threat to Washington citizens. Inslee is just less far down the Alzheimer's path than Biden, but he'll have a, "where are my pants?" moment soon enough.

You need to get rid of Sideshow Bob.

This doesn't track for me.
I get that many liberals would never vote for an R, so they're a lock. But how does their poor handling of pretty much everything help them?
You are correct in thinking that it does not actually help them, but in many conversations I have had, democrats have built their own version of the US political structure over the past four years. What they say is federal vs state responsibility and what for them is now a fluid political system. The pandemic has been a useful tool because regardless science is now political. Previously, scientific data was just up to the highest bidder, as in what institution paid for it.

If you believe liberals, churches are a dangerous source for passing the covid yet all protest are covid free (unless you are having a funeral/democrat rally). Liberals LITERALLY believe the riots are anti facist. I used caps because in a FB response I was chastised by a old lib where he said just that, in all caps with emojis. No smiley faces though. The libs only see failures with the covid but no successes. Some states and regions have faired better than others. Waiting to hear about those examples. Why would I say such a thing? People travel and have first hand experiences. The detractors ignore simple facts such as violent attacks and murders, questionable science and lack of leadership such as Seattle/PDX from elected officials.

You are correct in thinking that it does not actually help them, but in many conversations I have had, democrats have built their own version of the US political structure over the past four years. What they say is federal vs state responsibility and what for them is now a fluid political system. The pandemic has been a useful tool because regardless science is now political. Previously, scientific data was just up to the highest bidder, as in what institution paid for it.

If you believe liberals, churches are a dangerous source for passing the covid yet all protest are covid free (unless you are having a funeral/democrat rally). Liberals LITERALLY believe the riots are anti facist. I used caps because in a FB response I was chastised by a old lib where he said just that, in all caps with emojis. No smiley faces though. The libs only see failures with the covid but no successes. Some states and regions have faired better than others. Waiting to hear about those examples. Why would I say such a thing? People travel and have first hand experiences. The detractors ignore simple facts such as violent attacks and murders, questionable science and lack of leadership such as Seattle/PDX from elected officials.
Well said. And you're right.
The last 4-6 years have elevated political theater to a new art form.

I expect the same folks that elected inslee will re-elect him.

Pro-2A-in name only folks that I know, always make excuses and insist inslee, brown, and folks like them will never take our guns away.

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR