JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In early 2020 a guy behind the counter at a LGS told me he had just had an older woman and her son come in to buy a pistol - she was concerned for her safety with covid breaking out and all. She finally settles on a pistol, the counterman rings her up, then tells her in accordance with 1639 she can come back in 2 weeks to pick it up. She freaks out, insisting the she needs it right away. Her son turns to her and says, "remember, mom, you voted for this".

In early 2020 a guy behind the counter at a LGS told me he had just had an older woman and her son come in to buy a pistol - she was concerned for her safety with covid breaking out and all. She finally settles on a pistol, the counterman rings her up, then tells her in accordance with 1639 she can come back in 2 weeks to pick it up. She freaks out, insisting the she needs it right away. Her son turns to her and says, "remember, mom, you voted for this".
And yet, in my experience, they never learn.

LMAO, that's epic. That reminds me of a story I read once on GlockTalk about 5 years ago where a member there from Texas met his new neighbors, a woman and her daughter, who moved in across the street. They were from California. They were talking and eventually the conversation turned to why they left and politics.

The Texan says "just remember, vote Republican now. You're not in California anymore."

The woman he was talking to turns to him with an utterly confounded expression on her face and goes "why on Earth would I do that?"

They really don't learn. Indoctrination at its finest. I have zero sympathy for anyone who has to tolerate the consequences of their voting habits. If only the rest of us didn't have to deal with their stupidity as a consequence!

Look at every collapsed civilization and I'd imagine they experienced the same issues.

What's that old saying? "It'll be a short fight. One side has like 13 trillion rounds and the other side's not sure which bathroom to use..."
Fact: All past civilizations (great and small) that have fallen, died under an unfurled "rainbow flag".

If that offends some of you, go tell it to history.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top