JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Not sure... Sorry?

as soon as I figure out what u talking about
Agreeing with you, the red text below all of my posts unless you have "Hide Signatures" turned on. :)

"Did you sign the I-1094 petition? Did you contribute to fund the Sporting Systems 1639 lawsuit? Do you regularly contact your legislators about the coming crapstorms in Olympia and Salem? Do you turn in ballots marked to vote like your rights DEPEND on it? If not, quit posing about "MUH GUN RIGHTS" and start DOING something to keep them! Be part of the solution or you're just another part of the problem..."

Inslee will win a third term. However - he has rubbed enough elbows in DC with his presidential run to weasel a cabinet post with Biden. So I see Trump/Inslee, or Biden/Lt Gov. There are two democrats running for Lt Gov.

Creed ran for Governor and lost to Culp. Creed is campaigning as a write in ballot for Lt. Governor. I'm writing it in. I think its a reasonable option for Washington to get a Republican governor if Biden wins and Inslee leaves.

Inslee will win a third term. However - he has rubbed enough elbows in DC with his presidential run to weasel a cabinet post with Biden. So I see Trump/Inslee, or Biden/Lt Gov. There are two democrats running for Lt Gov.

Creed ran for Governor and lost to Culp. Creed is campaigning as a write in ballot for Lt. Governor. I'm writing it in. I think its a reasonable option for Washington to get a Republican governor if Biden wins and Inslee leaves.

If Biden (aka trojan-horse for President Kamala Harris) wins we're all boned beyond words.

Eastern Washington here. Small town USA.

Culp signs dot the landscape north and south. Everywhere. Total support. Spokane internal not so much but still there as a whole.

I am a Seattle native but left Washington as a young adult 40 years ago. Dan Evans was/had been governor about then. Seems to me by that time he was president of some college or thereabouts.

My point is that it DID happen, as in '85. The left side may have shown it's ignorance in voting for .gov in the past few terms, but I have no doubt that that can change. I believe R's will turn out IN FORCE in November. Dems not so much. The rioting has shamed many into their basements, if not educating them altogether as to which side they choose to identify with.

CHAZ/CHOP? OMG, how ignorant can someone possibly be? The mayoral election is of particular interest to me.

A ton of people are sheep and vote only based on what they see around them. Get yourself a number of Culp signs and display them proudly, replacing them as they're stolen or demolished. Give them to friends and neighbors. Set the example. Do you have any idea how many people vote for someone only because they see a ton of signs? Drive around Eastern Washington and glean all of the Culp signs scattered across the landscape. People know.

The flip side is splitting the state altogether, forming a new state separated from the west. We may have to block some roads over the passes to convince the west to allow it to happen, but so be it. Let's roll.

NEVER sacrifice your vote because you think your choice is unelectable. If it's the lesser of two evils, vote for the lesser, and make way for the next choice who'll better fill in at the next election cycle. Baby steps.

For now, CULP is that person. Lead the sheep our way. Get some Culp signs on your street. Talk to friends and neighbors. Make it happen!!

Our future quite literally depends on it.

2. Religious and non-firearm political content is prohibited
We are a single-issue organization, focused solely on bringing people together in support of the 2nd Amendment. Religious and political content is inherently divisive, working against the very goals of our organization. This includes news-related content that our staff believes may cause division. This rule applies to the site in its entirety, including the Off Topic section.

It is important to note that firearm-related political content is not prohibited. However, clear attempts to fabricate this relation may be considered a rule violation.

thread closed.

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class