JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ferguson-meme-You-will-obey-me-Im-big-brother-1024x574.jpg

Here's another link my FFL sent me. Yep Ferguson got a stay on it in an hour.

It says "judge". Judge my bubblegum. More like a lawyer who is buds with sh!tshow Bob. They pulled a fast one, with a "commissioner" (ie just a lawyer, not a judge) putting an immediate stay before it ever got to any judges. Basically in WA now law clerks can take away your constitutional rights, that's how far they have perverted the law.

As might be expected, the Wash. State Supreme Court leans well to the left. In a state that has been absolutely dominated by Dem. incumbents for well over 30 years, the machinery and funding is always in place to encourage if not ensure Dems. in the guise of non-partisan candidates get elected. Mid-term vacancies on the court are appointments (by the Dem. governor), once in there as an appointee, they usually get to stay. If a justice wants to retire, he quits mid-term to ensure a gubernatorial appointment for his replacement. Often Dem. supported "candidates" run unopposed. It's common for voters to mark the block of unopposed candidates. Also, when faced with a choice of two candidates that are nominally non-partisan, sheep-like voters tend to check the incumbent, thinking, "Oh, they're already in there, they must be doing a good job." After all, how many voters even know who the candidates are? Last I read, the Wash. State Supreme Court was rated fifth most liberal in the country. It's basically a finger puppet of the governor and state AG. They get together, they deliberate, they hold their chins in one hand and look collegial, then rubber stamp what their masters have dictated.

We just proved that a well-funded referendum gets results. Much cheaper, far more effective, and faster than trying to get resolution through the corrupt WA court system. In case anyone is confused about this, look up Let's Go WA! and/or Brian Heywood, and don't forget to vote for the 3 initiatives on the November ballot our Legislature wants you to forget about. I hear there's more initiatives coming next year...

We just proved that a well-funded referendum gets results. Much cheaper, far more effective, and faster than trying to get resolution through the corrupt WA court system. In case anyone is confused about this, look up Let's Go WA! and/or Brian Heywood, and don't forget to vote for the 3 initiatives on the November ballot our Legislature wants you to forget about. I hear there's more initiatives coming next year...
Does anyone have a point of contact to find out where they stand on gun issues? History has seen a LOT of people who were both anti-tax and anti-gun...

I didn't see a length of stay. Is it infinite?
Presumably until the State Supreme Court can permanently spike the injunction.

NEVER vote for the incumbent on WSSC! Pull a name out of your butt for write-in if you have to, I'm going to be writing in Mark Lindquist. (Former Pierce County prosecutor who explicitly ran AGAINST Seattle Leftists.) Considering former Federal prosecutor and WSRP chair Diane Tebelius for another.

Correct. Every time they knowingly break the law we have to sue them with our own money to correct it. Meanwhile, they use endless state $ for their court costs. They can't lose. The more they cheat and make illegal laws the harder the hill is for us to climb because we don't have unlimited funds to fight. This bubbleguming pisses me off.
Either way it's OUR money, BOHICA!

Does anyone have a point of contact to find out where they stand on gun issues? History has seen a LOT of people who were both anti-tax and anti-gun...
There was a series of 3 interviews Brian gave to Brad Morgan (We the Governed YT channel) last year where this was covered. You can also checkout the Let's Go WA! website to see if they take a 2A position there.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top