JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, I'm not nice like you are, and therefore have it coming, right?

You're a rude person that says foolish things. But bullies are often popular.
The previous locked thread, the discussion was specifically CHL holders, but somehow you were fixated on the mentally unstable. ORS were used as counter points, and you refused to respond with any citations.

If you actually addressed counter points rather than keep spewing the same garbage, people, myself included, would actually have respect for what you have to say. Otherwise, most, if not all, consider you a troll.
I address them ad naseum, while people like you never do - except to throw out some insult instead of reasoning.

All ad hominem, all the time. And the worst thing is that acting like you do - coming into threads to destroy them with personal attacks - is something that seems to be universally protected behavior. What a f'ing waste of bandwidth.

The previous locked thread, the discussion was specifically CHL holders, but somehow you were fixated on the mentally unstable. ORS were used as counter points, and you refused to respond with any citations.
The previous thread was about how the logic of the law made it possible for a number of things to be legal that shouldn't be. Using other examples within the same code is pretty much the only way to demonstrate how this might be in error. It is called a counter example, and normal among people that debate issues.

I address them ad naseum, while people like you never do - except to throw out some insult instead of reasoning.

All ad hominem, all the time. And the worst thing is that acting like you do - coming into threads to destroy them with personal attacks - is something that seems to be universally protected behavior. What a f'ing waste of bandwidth.
My reasoning was cited ORS. Your counter points were directly allowed by the same ORS I was citing.

I happily had you on ignore, then you complained about my post and had it deleted. So here I am, and here you are.

I'm baffled. Are you actually saying lying about what he posts for the sake of arguing with him is justified because he "made himself" a troll?
So at what point do the ones lying to create arguments were none existed become the trolls?
Never. If you are the "in" crowd, nothing you do is bad.

Can you believe someone told him that I used the Report feature on one of his posts?

I happily had you on ignore, then you complained about my post and had it deleted. So here I am, and here you are.

How is it that a guy that brings up a just closed thread to screw up an open thread and engages in nothing but personal attacks is the "troll hunter"?

That dude is a total troll. I can't read any of his posts here but I knew it was a troll based on people's responses (which I've seen liek 1000 times before). He likes to argue the opposite, no matter what the subject is, for the purpose of mental stimulation. Internet is one of the few places they can get away with it cuz in real life he would eventually be punched in the mouth.

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not trying to get anyone to do anything. I don't know what SS's lawyers actually told him, just that what he said on the forum is wrong.

And not wrong like an opinion, but wrong like misspelling a word. And I didn't point this out to quash SS's legal defense, but because he was telling another WA gun owner something that was not true that would effect that person.

Did you read post #169?

I wish SS and everyone else fighting the fight on our behalf the best of luck. I hope they are equipped with all the best strategies, precedents and facts to prevail. All I did was point out one of those facts, and so did several other posters. I have no idea what you think I should have done.
True you did not tell Dan @ Sporting Systems to ignore his lawyers, nonetheless your telling him his lawyers are wrong implies, intentionally or otherwise, they are misrepresenting what the law says and by extension,that he should ignore their advice, which is what I take exception to. Dan has been on the frontline of the fight for our Second Amendment rights here in Washington for years putting his own money and time on the line since before 1639 passed. I really believe that he and his team of lawyers know what they are doing. I also believe that Dan doesn't need me to defend him and his decisions on how to proceed in his case. I shall instead follow his lead and stop arguing with you over this matter. And yes I saw post 169 and I agree with you You don't know what his lawyers are telling him.
Neither do I.

FWIW I never viewed you as a troll, but rather as a gadfly, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. You have raised valid points in this and other threads.

True you did not tell Dan @ Sporting Systems to ignore his lawyers, nonetheless your telling him his lawyers are wrong implies, intentionally or otherwise, they are misrepresenting what the law says and by extension,that he should ignore their advice, which is what I take exception to. Dan has been on the frontline of the fight for our Second Amendment rights here in Washington for years putting his own money and time on the line since before 1639 passed. I really believe that he and his team of lawyers know what they are doing. I also believe that Dan doesn't need me to defend him and his decisions on how to proceed in his case. I shall instead follow his lead and stop arguing with you over this matter. And yes I saw post 169 and I agree with you You don't know what his lawyers are telling him.
Neither do I.

FWIW I never viewed you as a troll, but rather as a gadfly, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. You have raised valid points in this and other threads.
Again, the fact is that semiauto rifles of some sort are still legal. When SS wanted to argue about it I simply said he is either misunderstanding or his lawyers are getting something wrong. I will credit someone in his position (or any adult) with taking what I had to say on advisement, asking the right questions and proceeding from there as they see fit.

If I thought I had the power to make people fire their lawyers, I would never say anything to anyone about anything.

FFS....

Just pointing out here that one does not have to :
Answer anyone's post...
Have the 'last word"...
Make a "comeback" comment...
Engage in worthless back and forth....
Or even reply at all....

Just phucking stop with all the phucking bickering....or the GD thread will be closed.
Andy

I was thinking I was gonna make a funny about y'all making Andy so mad that he broke the very last thing in Rule #3, but then I thought I better just STFU... :oops:

Hiding or masking this type of content, such as attempting to avoid the language filter (d$#@!) or through vague wording, is considered a violation of this rule.

Y'all oughta quatten down (quatten was a word I learned from a Southern-raised school bus monitor that was required to be hired when I was in elementary school cuz we were all such little shiits on that bus ride to school every morning :rolleyes: )...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads