JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sort of reminds me of the whole car tab thing in WA where the people voted and the gooberment used legal loopholes to the core to screw the people's vote to reduce car tab fees, by overturning the votes, thus further eroding trust in the system, the very heart of our democratic process in our republic, voting.
And yet the consertives are destroying "democracy" :rolleyes:
Yes I know, constitutional republic.

For anyone interested, here's a pic of our 9 Democrat justices in the state Supreme Court. Jay's and Stupid Bob's official rubber-stampers...

1712898878248.png r

Try again, and keep tossing your ballot in the trash :s0092:
I'm surprised no one said anything about the fact that now in Wa you have to declare what party you vote for on the "outside" of your ballot. Which means that if someone is so inclined they can see that little box next to Republican party and just toss it in the trash. Or with all this anti-Republican fervor they can make voters targets to the leftists who now have your personal information. Which I feel is being done to intimidate people into not voting because you have to "legally declare" that this is the "only party" you will vote for. If this is not election interference I don't know what is. Then again when do the tyrants worry about that kind of stuff.

I'm surprised no one said anything about the fact that now in Wa you have to declare what party you vote for on the "outside" of your ballot. Which means that if someone is so inclined they can see that little box next to Republican party and just toss it in the trash. Or with all this anti-Republican fervor they can make voters targets to the leftists who now have your personal information. Which I feel is being done to intimidate people into not voting because you have to "legally declare" that this is the "only party" you will vote for. If this is not election interference I don't know what is. Then again when do the tyrants worry about that kind of stuff.
Only for the presidential primary vote and not a new requirement and NOT something the tyrants are implementing, both parties support this to insure that 'cross party voting' doesn't effect the primary results . . . not that there is any reason to have primaries this year :rolleyes:

Sadly there has always been some cheating. That will never end. To me what is FAR worse is how many gun owners not only give up, they try to convince everyone else to give up. I work with many like this. I keep telling them yes there is cheating but 10% of the population is not controlling the other 90% this way. Another sad part is people like the user who wants to be a troll but is not talented enough, will often want to boycott those who try to follow the law. Are the laws stupid? Yes. Are people going to win by flaunting the law? No. There is only one way to ever fix this. Flaunting the law, boycotting dealers who follow the law, telling people to give up and not vote, all will not ever help. :(

So I was in the gun shop yesterday and overheard someone talking about the case and being really hopeful about our side's chances since it's going directly to the Washington State Supreme Court. I just could not contain my laughter. Guy was offended (think he may have actually been one of them Democrat gun owners), then I showed him the same pic I'd posted, on my phone, of our SSC Dem justices -- "You like our chances? Really?"

It's such a freakin' joke that on our ballots, the candidates (almost always incumbents) are listed as "non-partisan." We are more screwed when cases go to the SSC than with the state legislature sometimes.

So I was in the gun shop yesterday and overheard someone talking about the case and being really hopeful about our side's chances since it's going directly to the Washington State Supreme Court. I just could not contain my laughter. Guy was offended (think he may have actually been one of them Democrat gun owners), then I showed him the same pic I'd posted, on my phone, of our SSC Dem justices -- "You like our chances? Really?"

It's such a freakin' joke that on our ballots, the candidates (almost always incumbents) are listed as "non-partisan." We are more screwed when cases go to the SSC than with the state legislature sometimes.
I too hold VERY little hope of the WA State courts helping this. This again is the result of decades of people voting in one party no matter what. To try to bring WA back to something close to sanity will take a lot of people voting better for several elections. It really is sad just how far we have gone into the ditch in just a couple decades here. :(

I don't ever see it happening sadly--between mail in ballots and King, Snohomish, and Pierce counties being packed in like sewer rats with libtards and folks that think the biggest issues facing us are LGBTWhatever rights and abortion--they could care less they can't afford to buy a carton of eggs at the store, their money is worth a fraction of what it used to be, they can no longer afford to purchase a home, and our civil and constitutional rights are being trampled on at every corner...as long as their is some DEI hiring going on, drag queen story hour for the kids, gender neutrul bathrooms, and asylum cities, they could care less their world is crumbling around them. I'm still going to fight it until the day I die, but I truly believe the only way forward will be for it to all collapse and start over again
WA, like CA, OR, and NY will change IF, those who live there feel enough pain. A LOT of people love to tell everyone to give up. Since I don't want to pick up and move right now I will fight at EVERY election. What many of the "lets give up" crowd refuse to see is moving is only a temporary "fix". Memories are always short sadly. Not that long ago WA was WAY ahead of the pack on gun rights. LONG before I was old enough to buy a gun we had CC carry here. By the time I could buy a gun I was going back and forth between here and AZ. AZ at that time was FAR more "red" but we could not get a CC law passed there. So those who move sadly often go right back to ignoring elections. Soon the cancer is spreading to the new place they moved. There will always be cheating but, again 10% are not controlling 90% with cheating. We have seen it proved here that the problem is the gun owning community who either give up, or just never even try. For them? They are getting what they keep asking for. It really has been sad to watch this slow motion train wreck happen here.

WA, like CA, OR, and NY will change IF, those who live there feel enough pain. A LOT of people love to tell everyone to give up. Since I don't want to pick up and move right now I will fight at EVERY election. What many of the "lets give up" crowd refuse to see is moving is only a temporary "fix". Memories are always short sadly. Not that long ago WA was WAY ahead of the pack on gun rights. LONG before I was old enough to buy a gun we had CC carry here. By the time I could buy a gun I was going back and forth between here and AZ. AZ at that time was FAR more "red" but we could not get a CC law passed there. So those who move sadly often go right back to ignoring elections. Soon the cancer is spreading to the new place they moved. There will always be cheating but, again 10% are not controlling 90% with cheating. We have seen it proved here that the problem is the gun owning community who either give up, or just never even try. For them? They are getting what they keep asking for. It really has been sad to watch this slow motion train wreck happen here.
Couldn't agree more. Brian Heywood of Let's Go WA! just proved that a well-organized initiative effort garners positive results. Yes, Tim Eyman and $30 car tabs. We learned our lesson on that, and it was to follow the law and keep initiatives to a single topic. What we need to do now is keep the momentum going and VOTE in November on the remaining 3 ballot initiatives that the Legislature is really hoping we'll forget about as they will defund the money machine in Olympia (that's why the Legislature didn't bring them to a floor vote; it would be political suicide).

As Brad Morgan (We the Governed) so famously says, "The future belongs to those who show up."

I used to hear this often from my ultra lib cousin who I no longer talk to....
That line is used because it works so well sadly. I grew up with parents who were like this. The GOP was the cause of everything bad that ever happened to them. When I got old enough to see what was happening I noticed normally the people shafting them were part of the party they loved. So they would blame people who were not in power here. :confused:
When I would point this out they reacted like all people like this do, they got over the top angry. :s0092:

I don't ever see it happening sadly--between mail in ballots and King, Snohomish, and Pierce counties being packed in like sewer rats with libtards and folks that think the biggest issues facing us are LGBTWhatever rights and abortion--they could care less they can't afford to buy a carton of eggs at the store, their money is worth a fraction of what it used to be, they can no longer afford to purchase a home, and our civil and constitutional rights are being trampled on at every corner...as long as their is some DEI hiring going on, drag queen story hour for the kids, gender neutrul bathrooms, and asylum cities, they could care less their world is crumbling around them. I'm still going to fight it until the day I die, but I truly believe the only way forward will be for it to all collapse and start over again
Sounds like communism... :eek:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads