JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Holy bubblegum that was fast!
No doubt Pedo had this failsafe planned from the first moment the judge wasn't seeing things his way.

Time for Red Counties and Red parts of Blue counties to start seceding... imagine Greater Idaho ultimately reaching all the way to the Cascade crestline, then fueling the efforts of eastern King/Pierce/Snohomish to shake off their urban overlords.

Dang, wish I would have known this sooner........... I could have found someone in state that could use the M14 magazines I have, but I don't have rifle for.

Ray

1712632683817.png

Aloha, Mark

And probably highly illegal, but that will not stop them from doing it, Pedo Bob will get absolved. :s0117:
Yep I'm sure it was written by Bob well before the injunction was issued and he shopped it around to people that see it as a chance to advance when the POS becomes governor. That commissioner did him a favor and the POs Bob will pay him back later.

It lasted maybe an hour and a half? I saw the news and was excited… Sorry guys… WA is under a whole other level of oppression. WSSC and that entire government is next level tainted.

It lasted maybe an hour and a half? I saw the news and was excited… Sorry guys… WA is under a whole other level of oppression. Screw WSSC and that entire rotten government.
Yep head to OR or Idaho and use cash. Screw them. WA is making a mockery of the whole legal process, doing what they want outside the rule of law and in direct conflict with the constitution. bubblegum 'em

Last Edited:
There comes a point where the handwriting on the wall can't be ignored. Anybody want to fund the lawsuit against the commisioner that illeagally......eh, forget it. Trying to fund both sides of the law is beyond my means. Moving to a free state is not.

Nope. What is does do in increase the need for more lawsuit money.
Correct. Every time they knowingly break the law we have to sue them with our own money to correct it. Meanwhile, they use endless state $ for their court costs. They can't lose. The more they cheat and make illegal laws the harder the hill is for us to climb because we don't have unlimited funds to fight. This bubbleguming pisses me off.

It lasted maybe an hour and a half? I saw the news and was excited… Sorry guys… WA is under a whole other level of oppression. WSSC and that entire government is next level tainted.
Well that was apparent when the WSSC ruled the $30 tabs initiative unconstitutional. They will protect theirs and that precious green that fleece from citizens to squander.

Last Edited:
Does this get Wally out of trouble? That's the real win.
I believe he took a plea deal, so no. If he had continued to fight probably yes. He may have a fighting chance if this gets overturned at the supreme court, but that depends on many variables that a real layer would have to sort out. Either way I believe he already sold the businesses, so that is never coming back, at best he can get the fine back, but I think even that is a long shot on account of him paying the fine was "voluntary" (again, see "plea deal").

I believe he took a plea deal, so no. If he had continued to fight probably yes. He may have a fighting chance if this gets overturned at the supreme court, but that depends on many variables that a real layer would have to sort out. Either way I believe he already sold the businesses, so that is never coming back, at best he can get the fine back, but I think even that is a long shot on account of him paying the fine was "voluntary" (again, see "plea deal").
I think you may be thinking of the federal way shoo, not gators.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top