JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As a resident of WA, these are the only two issues i really care about right now. Yet I have no idea what lawsuits are currently out there, the status, or what the heck is going on. I know the magazine injunction is languishing without a decision, but what cases are currently challenging the AWB other than the one that recently got shut down out of Grant? Doing an internet search reveals nothing other than the headlines of previous lawsuits getting denied. I'm not a "firearms scholar" or "WA gun lawyer", just a regular person that wants to know where we're at. It would be great to have a sticky at the top of the page with all the current pending legal action and status (if there is any?) I tried to find this information myself but it's not easy.

As a resident of WA, these are the only two issues i really care about right now. Yet I have no idea what lawsuits are currently out there, the status, or what the heck is going on. I know the magazine injunction is languishing without a decision, but what cases are currently challenging the AWB other than the one that recently got shut down out of Grant? Doing an internet search reveals nothing other than the headlines of previous lawsuits getting denied. I'm not a "firearms scholar" or "WA gun lawyer", just a regular person that wants to know where we're at. It would be great to have a sticky at the top of the page with all the current pending legal action and status (if there is any?) I tried to find this information myself but it's not easy.

Sub to his feed with notifications when he posts new stuff. He keeps up with this stuff pretty well. Will let you know what is going on with it as it happens.

NEWS.......9th circuit will hear CA's Duncan v Bonta case again, en banc. (skipping the 3 judge panel).

Aloha, Mark
Good to hear its going along. Trump put some black robes on that court so I "hear" its not as bad as it used to be. Even if we lose again then I "guess" it means they can try to get SCOTUS to hear it? Damn if we win I can just see all the liberals running around hair on fire. :D

While it is, to say politely, "irregular" to go straight to en banc, this is good for us. Either we win en banc, or we lose en banc and it goes to SCOTUS where we win. Skipping the 3 judge panel saves us a year.

Agreed the jumped 3-judge is shady and was done for nefarious reasons. And we all know that they'll sit on it for as long as they possibly can… But I agree, my uneducated opinion is that it ultimately saves us time and gets us to the SC just a little bit faster.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top