JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd like to know as well. Further, I'd like to know why the state gets to skip the interim step of appealing to the State Court of Appeals?
Because they are crooked bastards. Bob had this set up beforehand to bypass the legal process with a commissioner who's in his pocket.

Found this:

Commissioner -- Most courts employ court commissioners to ease the judges' caseload. Court commissioners are usually attorneys licensed to practice in Washington. Working under the direction of a judge, court commissioners assume many of the same powers and duties of a superior court judge.

Bruce

Found this:

Commissioner -- Most courts employ court commissioners to ease the judges' caseload. Court commissioners are usually attorneys licensed to practice in Washington. Working under the direction of a judge, court commissioners assume many of the same powers and duties of a superior court judge.

Bruce
Cool, a whole nother level of bureaucracy, to ease the judges caseload.....HA!! This all gets better by the minute. Lackeys at every turn.

Found this:

Bruce
Bob's convenient mouse in pocket!

Found this:

Bruce
But without facing the accountability of an election. The only thing they have to fear is p---ing off the judges... this trashbag's been there almost ten years.

Here's Mark's take on the whole commissioner overruling a Judge's 55 page opinion on a major constitutional matter thing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CknuowpDh4

It really shouldn't come as a surprise though. After the CA appeals court got away with gaming the judicial process in order to affect their desired outcome... the law and jurisprudence be damned... it pretty much greenlighted other states to be more bold in doing the same.

They've long realized the only ones capable of holding them responsible for their actions is "them"... so let the blank checks flow.

Last Edited:
Here's Mark's take on the whole commissioner overruling a Judge's 55 page opinion on a major constitutional matter thing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CknuowpDh4

It really shouldn't come as a surprise though. After the CA appeals court got away with gaming the judicial process in order to affect their desired outcome... the law and jurisprudence be damned... it pretty much greenlighted other states to be more bold in doing the same.

They've long realized the only ones capable of holding them responsible for their actions is "them"... so let the blank checks flow.
Man, I wish Mark Smith were a little more concise. His constant repetition of statements drives me nuts.

That aside, he made a very good point in that the judicial process must not only be fair to the parties involved, it must also appear fair to the public. When the system appears to unfairly favor one side or the other, the public loses faith in the system, and ultimately loses respect for the rule of law. It lends legitimacy to the idea that if the game is rigged, why bother following the rules.

N
Man, I wish Mark Smith were a little more concise. His constant repetition of statements drives me nuts.

That aside, he made a very good point in that the judicial process must not only be fair to the parties involved, it must also appear fair to the public. When the system appears to unfairly favor one side or the other, the public loses faith in the system, and ultimately loses respect for the rule of law. It lends legitimacy to the idea that if the game is rigged, why bother following the rules.
I don't know how one can have any respect for WA gun laws after this. Most all of us here bend over backwards to obey the law. But they are saying the law is for you peons only, we elites can do what we want to control you. And we want you disarmed.

Sort of reminds me of the whole car tab thing in WA where the people voted and the gooberment used legal loopholes to the core to screw the people's vote to reduce car tab fees, by overturning the votes, thus further eroding trust in the system, the very heart of our democratic process in our republic, voting.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top