JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What sort of twisted Democrat thinks it has ever been a school's obligation to feed students? That is the job of the parents not society in general and most particularly not schools.

I believe that was Harry. President Harry Truman. He saw how poorly fed those millions of draftees were at the start of WW2 and we got the school lunch program - 1946. It is also been a reason, that the schools continued to use full fat milk and butter - until the last 20 years or so. Milk, it makes a body fat.

50 years ago, in 66, the Black Panthers and the women's movement brought us free school breakfast.

A couple of years later the pilot for the summer food program began.

About $14 Billion for the Free Lunch & Free Breakfast programs annually. That would buy like 1 F35 aircraft.

I believe that was Harry. President Harry Truman. He saw how poorly fed those millions of draftees were at the start of WW2 and we got the school lunch program - 1946. It is also been a reason, that the schools continued to use full fat milk and butter - until the last 20 years or so. Milk, it makes a body fat.

50 years ago, in 66, the Black Panthers and the women's movement brought us free school breakfast.

A couple of years later the pilot for the summer food program began.

About $14 Billion for the Free Lunch & Free Breakfast programs annually. That would buy like 1 F35 aircraft.

They keep pouring money into school programs and squander in on frivolous schemes. I can home-school a child for much less and ensure that they have more information at age 14 (when they begin High School) than anyone that has been forced into their "indoctrination centers".

I am so tired of the left's lame-o excuse of "not implemented right" in yet another failed Communist state. I guess it wasn't implemented right in the Soviet Union, Albania, Bulgaria, Cuba, Czechoslovakia, East Germany, Hungary, Mongolia, Poland, Romania, Yugoslavia, North Korea, Vietnam, Laos, the Congo, Angola, and a bunch of other countries I am forgetting, too. In all of them, the economy didn't work and civil rights violations were the norm. Gee, maybe the system is just pure evil and unworkable? Nope, after a century littered with Communist state terror and eventual failure, the "progressives" think it is still worth a go. :rolleyes:

Perhaps you are being overly critical. :p

You can kinda see where its all heading in the world as the PTB get rid of cash. Once cash goes they have total control.

Australia Bans Payments Over $10k, Unleashes "Mobile Strike Teams" In War On Cash

Interesting. I went into my bank on a Friday afternoon at 4 pm and wanted $ 9,000 in cash to buy a vehicle the next day. You would have thought I was getting a fortune to do some kind of a dope deal. That will take us under our normal amount. So ?? I want 9K in 100's. Thank you.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top