JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What sort of twisted Democrat thinks it has ever been a school's obligation to feed students? That is the job of the parents not society in general and most particularly not schools.

I believe that was Harry. President Harry Truman. He saw how poorly fed those millions of draftees were at the start of WW2 and we got the school lunch program - 1946. It is also been a reason, that the schools continued to use full fat milk and butter - until the last 20 years or so. Milk, it makes a body fat.

50 years ago, in 66, the Black Panthers and the women's movement brought us free school breakfast.

A couple of years later the pilot for the summer food program began.

About $14 Billion for the Free Lunch & Free Breakfast programs annually. That would buy like 1 F35 aircraft.

I believe that was Harry. President Harry Truman. He saw how poorly fed those millions of draftees were at the start of WW2 and we got the school lunch program - 1946. It is also been a reason, that the schools continued to use full fat milk and butter - until the last 20 years or so. Milk, it makes a body fat.

50 years ago, in 66, the Black Panthers and the women's movement brought us free school breakfast.

A couple of years later the pilot for the summer food program began.

About $14 Billion for the Free Lunch & Free Breakfast programs annually. That would buy like 1 F35 aircraft.

They keep pouring money into school programs and squander in on frivolous schemes. I can home-school a child for much less and ensure that they have more information at age 14 (when they begin High School) than anyone that has been forced into their "indoctrination centers".

I am so tired of the left's lame-o excuse of "not implemented right" in yet another failed Communist state. I guess it wasn't implemented right in the Soviet Union, Albania, Bulgaria, Cuba, Czechoslovakia, East Germany, Hungary, Mongolia, Poland, Romania, Yugoslavia, North Korea, Vietnam, Laos, the Congo, Angola, and a bunch of other countries I am forgetting, too. In all of them, the economy didn't work and civil rights violations were the norm. Gee, maybe the system is just pure evil and unworkable? Nope, after a century littered with Communist state terror and eventual failure, the "progressives" think it is still worth a go. :rolleyes:

Perhaps you are being overly critical. :p

You can kinda see where its all heading in the world as the PTB get rid of cash. Once cash goes they have total control.

Australia Bans Payments Over $10k, Unleashes "Mobile Strike Teams" In War On Cash

Interesting. I went into my bank on a Friday afternoon at 4 pm and wanted $ 9,000 in cash to buy a vehicle the next day. You would have thought I was getting a fortune to do some kind of a dope deal. That will take us under our normal amount. So ?? I want 9K in 100's. Thank you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top